Business Finland Issues Search Engine Optimization RFP
Finland has good prerequisites to meet the growing demand of health services. Visit Finland aims to increase the international awareness of Finland and Finnish companies as providers of quality care and increase the number of medical tourists entering Finland. Business Finland is the Finnish innovation funding, trade, investment, and travel promotion organization, headquartered in Helsinki. Business Finland is fully owned by the Finnish Government. Business Finland employs ó00 experts in 40 offices globally and in 20 regional offices around Finland. Business Finland is part of the Team Finland network.
Scope of Work:
The scope of the services to be procured by Business Finland includes a number of digital marketing activities including search engine optimization / marketing and social media management. There is also an option for event management and press activities. All the services will be conducted in the target market Russian federation.
SERVICES TO BE PROCURED
1) Search engine optimization (SEO) / Search engine marketing (SEll)
– Coordinating Finland Care SE0/SEM activities.
– Including final definition (and translations when necessary) of the key words based on lists provided by Business Finland and on PR agency own knowledge and best-case experience.
2) Social media
– Management of Finland Care social media accounts (Facebook, VK, 0K). Approximately 15 posts / month in each channel (same content may be used for several channels).
– Social media advertising. Approximately 5 ads / month in each channel (content to be tailored when necessary.
– Creating content for the Finland Care social media accounts. Business Finland and participating companies will provide background information for creating content.
OPTIONAL ADDITIONAL SERVICES
3) PR events
– 0ption for designing and coordinating b2c / b1b2c PR event(s) in St. Petersburg and Moscow.
– Approximately 1-3 PR events per year in cooperation with Business Finland – Visit Finland staff.
– Arrangements shall include planning of the event concept, inviting potential customers (patients) and media, hosting the event(s) and reporting the outcomes.
– The price shall include all the arrangements, including event promotion and PR, essential local contracting and documentation, subcontractors.
4) Press activities
– Creating / localizing press releases for the Russian market and delivering them to targeted media. Ad hoc media relations.
5) Any additional projects (e.g. digital marketing campaigns, b2b events, seminars etc.) will be paid according to the service provider’s daily price (Appendix 2).
Business Finland will define, lead and guide the actions taken in the target market (Russian Federation). The details and scope of the activities in the target market area will be commonly agreed and clarified.
Business Finland Oy
Business ID 2725690-3
Porkkalankatu 1, P.O. Box 358