The City of Angels, the only incorporated town in Calaveras County, CA is located at the juncture of Highways 4 and 49. For moreinformation about the City of Angels, visit www.angelscamp.gov They have issued an RFP to update the City of Angel’s website with anew design and website content information architecture that supports easy navigation to key services, content managementsystem (CMS), updated content and online registration and bill pay. The RFP is due By April 18 and should be submitted to: The City of Angels City, Clerk’s Office, P.O. Box 667, 584 S. Main St., Angels Camp, CA 95222.
The primary goal of this project is to replace the current website with a new and improved website. The new website will be easierfor users to navigate, more efficient for City staff to manage, and provide a wide variety of services to the citizens of the City ofAngels. The Vendor will provide the City with an information ready, turn-key website that City staff can immediately begin tomigrate information into.
Short Term Goals
- Improve the tools that support updating the website, i.e.; content management system (CMS).
- Improve the information architecture that supports easy navigation of the site to key City services.
- Redesign the website with a new look and feel supporting the marketing and branding efforts of the City and reflectingthe diverse make up and vision of the citizens of the City.
- Enable access by smart phones and tablets (mobile version of the website)
- Secure responsive, helpful tech support.
Long Term Goals
- Improve the timeliness of content published to the website.
- Expand the services the City offers to citizens on the website.
- Enable updating the look and feel of the website on an as-needed basis.
- Expand the amount of information the City publishes on the website.
- Ensure easy accessibility and navigational user experience, encouraging citizens to return.
- Reflect the values and character of the City both visually and informationally.
3(A)2 Project Objectives
- Redesign the information architecture of the City’s website.
- Replace the website CMS software.
- Implement electronic workflow for all proposed web postings for approval and promotion.
- Redesign the look and feel of the website.
- Provide for full integration with existing e-government applications (online class registration, service request/ workorder system, Library online catalog, business license payment and registration, etc.) currently in use and provide foreasy integration with future e-government applications.
Top Public Relations News:
White House Responds to SOPA Petitions
Houston Governments Wants A Texas Based Public Relations Firm
Speyside Corporate Relations Opens South America
The Bishop Eddie Long Scandal and Bad Timing
This Bud’s All New
STATE OF MICHIGAN ISSUES MARKETING & ADVERTISING SERVICES RFP
Smith Micro Software, Inc. Hire LEWIS PR
PR Firm Hired By Texas “Clock Boy” Ahmed Mohamed
Texas PR Firms: Technical College Issues RFP for PR