The Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo County Inc. (CAPSLO) a non-profit organization is seeking a local public relations firm. Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo County (CAPSLO) focuses on helping people and changing lives through a variety of programs in collaboration with a host of community partners, dedicated staff and a 15-member tripartite board of directors.
CAPSLO’s mission is to provide community-based collaborations and programs that are focused on eliminating the causes of poverty by empowering low-income individuals and families to achieve self-sufficiency through a wide array of community-based collaborations and programs.
Since 1965, CAPSLO has served the county’s low-income population by providing direct services, advocating on behalf of their needs, and promoting institutional change to improve their lives. CAPSLO currently provides services in 11 California counties, and employs approximately 1,100 individuals. CAPSLO delivers direct services through dozens of programs within the following departments: Adult Day Center; Child, Youth and Family Services; Energy Services; Family Support Services; Health and Prevention Services; Homeless Services and Supportive Services for Veteran Families.
The scope of work includes to:
- Advise CAPSLO on Agency brand guidelines and consistency.
- Create graphic design and content for print, digital and collateral material as requested.
- Serve as advisor to CAPSLO for general media relations management.
- Provide expertise on social media strategy, content and execution.
- Development of the Agency annual report, the Migrant Head Start annual report and the Head Start annual report.
- Advise in the development of a public relations and outreach plan that may include the following activities; relationship building with appropriate centers of influence and community relations activities that support overall outreach messages.
- Advise CAPSLO in the creation and execution of strategy for the unique opportunities for the celebration of the Agency’s 50 years of service to the community during 2016.
The deadline for submitting this proposal is January 20th, 2016. Address the proposal to:
Chief Operations Officer
1030 Southwood Drive
San Luis Obispo, CA. 93401
Top Public Relations News:
Florida DEO, Unique abilities Marketing and Outreach Program
Marketing RFP Issued By Glassboro
Rasky Baerlein Strategic Communications: Changes & Updates: Biden, Christie & More
Are Open Collaborative Offices Really the Solution?
Procter & Gamble Educates Consumers
How to Protect your Business from a Cyber Breach
Goodbye, Daniel J. Edelman! The Setting of a PR Legend
Boston Public Relations: PR Agencies That Matter
Napa County Executive Office Issues Social Media RFP
Colorado Department of Transportation Looking For A Media Buying Agency