Casino Reinvestment Development Authority Issues Marketing RFP
In the consumer tourism market, the ever-growing usage of mobile phones and the constantly rising screen time will provide the CRDA the ability to collect more and more data for decision making. Location is one of the key pillars on which the authority’s communications and marketing team will build digital marketing and offline campaigns. This method of data collection will allow for the delivery of targeted messaging to current and potential visitors to Atlantic City.
The Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (“CRDA”) is an independent authority which was created in 1984 by Chapter 218 of the laws of the State of New Jersey (N.J.S.A. 5:12-153, et seq.). The CRDA is responsible for investing a portion of the casino gaming industry’s revenues into urban revitalization projects in Atlantic City and other programs in the State of New Jersey. The mission of the CRDA is to provide capital investment funds for economic and community development projects that respond to the changing economic and social needs of Atlantic City and the State of New Jersey. The CRDA seeks to encourage business development and permanent job creation, promote opportunities for business expansion, and commit to facilitating a vibrant economic investment and employment environment for Atlantic City.
Scope of Work:
The successful respondent shall provide the following services:
- Respondent shall provide a mobile marketing platform with technology that will provide data collection, triggering and direct message delivery to the leisure consumer. Technology must not require the consumer to connect to local Wi-Fi hotspots or application downloads but be detected through web browsing and application usage.
- Technology must allow for compliant direct message delivery methods including SMS, Email, Live Calls, Automated Voicemails, Ring-less Drops, IVR Surveys, Social Media Platforms.
- Respondent should provide a detailed strategic marketing plan for the following four objectives:
- GeoZoning – Grow an existing database or build additional ones from designated areas around various venues within the boundaries of the Atlantic City Tourism District and additional geographical areas identified by the CRDA. The zones shall collect data, and build profiles for marketing purposes to deliver customized messages to visitors within the district.
- Centralized Marketing – Platform must be a cloud based system built to aggregate and process information currently collected at each selected venue as well as information from direct digital data collection tools. Platform should allow for efficient use of employee resources to effectively deploy marketing campaigns, manage newly collected database profiles, and provide system wide analytics to measure each campaign results.
- Data Collection – Platform should feed incoming data from all data entry points as well as any existing databases into the platform. All of the captured data needs to be transferred in real-time for processing, storage, and marketing purposes.
- Digital Marketing Campaigns – respondent’s marketing team must work together with CRDA marketing staff to build a marketing strategy that will maximize every dollar spent.
SHARON D. DICKERSON, ESQ.
ASSISTANT GENERAL COUNSEL
CASINO REINVESTMENT DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
15 S. PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE
ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY 08401