Central Utah Water’s primary responsibility is to deliver clean, useable water to our customers by managing the vast CUP and District network of water facilities. Every day we work to maintain and improve those facilities. We monitor and track precipitation levels and make decisions on how best to serve current customers and store water for future generations. Central Utah Water is proud of its role in managing the water in its jurisdiction and using technology, intelligence and hard work to ensure the best possible balance for man and nature.
Every day we work to maintain and improve our water delivery facilities. We study, monitor and track precipitation levels and make decisions on how to best serve current customers and store water for future generations. We work with larger users on developing ways to use water more efficiently and conduct public outreach activities promoting conservation. We manage three water treament facilities in Utah Valley, Ahsley Valley and Duchesne County and administer the sale of water to our customers. Central Utah Water is proud of its role in managing the water in its jurisdiction and using technology, intelligence and hard work to ensure the best possible balance for man and nature.
Scope of Work:
Services provided by the selected firm will include the follow tasks:
- Develop a comprehensive short-term communications plan, including targeted audiences, messaging, objectives, channels, with sections clarifying social media for the district and conservation gardens.
- Develop an internal communications briefing including; roles, responsibilities, organization charts and processes.
- Develop an “earned media plan” highlighting the District’s profile. Upon approval of the proposed “earned media plan” implement the plan.
- Develop a working and practical style guide and brand use for District communication, including social media and the conservation garden.
- Develop a long-term communications plan.
- Work cooperatively with District staff to develop a long term strategic plan.
- Be available for additional assignments as directed by the District staff.
Central Utah Water Conservancy District
355 W University Pkwy
Orem, UT 84058
contact: Carolyn Quigley
Candidates for this assignment could include Cohn & Wolfe.
Top Public Relations News:
NASTAD ISSUES EVENT MANAGEMENT RFP
PR Firms Galore Competed for Rhode Island Tourism
WorkSimple: Innovative, Affordable Social Goal Management
Canadian PR Expert Says Public Discourse In “Toxic State”
Celeb PR Firm Provides Social Media Marketing fit for Celebrities
Tips for Getting Instagram Followers and More Likes
Trenton, New Jersey Seeks Public Relations Firm
Tesla Now More Popular Than Porsche in Cali
CEOs Lost Their Trust in Marketers
How Small Businesses Can Boost Their Online Presence