The City is seeking professional full-service integrated marketing, digital marketing, communications, and online media, website, and website maintenance services for www.visitarroyogrande.org and is requesting proposals from qualified firms.
Firms should have the capability and experience needed to provide comprehensive, strategic and innovative services on designated projects. The intended end result of the marketing program is to increase tourism to the area which in turn will increase lodging occupancy and average daily room rates.
The City’s brand (e.g. logo, color palette, tagline, graphics, etc.) are already in place. The City wishes to build upon this identity in its future marketing effort with the selected firm.
Qualified firms shall make recommendations for the coming fiscal year (July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019); the contract will be for one year with the option to extend for a second year.
Scope of Work:
Marketing and Communications:
–Develop and implement a variety of promotional, publicity and advertising programs, and informational materials consistent with specifications provided.
-Develop a comprehensive strategic marketing and advertising plan that addresses the following:
- Propose new, or expand current marketing programs to promote the District (City of Arroyo Grande) and submit time lines for development/implementation. Campaign may include but not be limited to, digital, print, video, radio, outdoor, online media, and direct marketing;
- Identify strategies that increase overnight stays, especially during off-peak seasons;
- Propose creative tactics such as advertising campaigns and events and packages; and
- Develop and propose a system of measurable results and
- Complete reports to coincide with monthly meetings of the committee – show metrics and report implications and suggested adjustments and report monthly to lodging operators, TBID and Arroyo Grande City Council;
- Explain what tools your agency has available for online media monitoring, reporting and analysis, and Brand/reputation monitoring; and
- Generate all images/creative assets to be paired with posts. Photographs and branding guidelines will be provided by Visit Arroyo Grande from internal marketing
Firms should also provide the following information:
- Examples of copy created for online platforms;
- Examples of graphic content to be paired with editorial copy;
- Sample of monitoring report format;
- Best practices report, example of online data analysis and action items; and
- A description of how agency stays at the forefront of technology and emerging
The firm will take responsibility for all aspects of the Visit Arroyo Grande website, content management system (CMS) and related hosting. The scope of services should include, but is not limited to, all software, hardware, administrator and end user training, hosting, SEO programming and other services required to implement and support the website and should:
- Be consistent with current and future Americans with Disabilities Act accessibility guidelines and any other applicable state and federal accessibility requirements;
- Be capable of capturing email addresses; and
- Include a blog
April 30th, 2018
City of Arroyo Grande
300 E. Branch Street
Arroyo Grande, CA 93420
Top Public Relations News:
Vivacity Media Group: Broadway PR Firm
Diffusion PR: PR Agency Profile
University of Missouri Looks To Engage Digital Marketing Firm
City of Mount Pearl Issues Marketing, Communications and Economic Development Campaign RFP
Betcris Working with Soccer Sportstar Ronaldinho on Marketing
Miami County Seeks Website Design Development and Strategic Marketing
Donald Trump Commentary on MWW PR Group & Anthony Weiner
Fugitive Taunts Police with Facebook Status Updates
What’s Going on at PadillaCRT, Rubenstein PR, and Trevelino/Keller
Marketing vs PR: Overview of Difference and Comparison