The City of New Rochelle is seeking to hire a PR Agency for Marketing, Advertising, Marketing Data Analytics and Public Relations activities.
In October of 2014, the City concluded an Economic Development Branding and Marketing initiative with North Star Destination Strategies which resulted in the development of the Ideally Yours marketing campaign and the creation of the NRNY logo. Subsequently, the City utilized a marketing firm to give the brand life with a creative advertisement campaign, testimonial videos, and branded web design. In addition, the City retained a public relations firm who has managed the City’s interaction with media outlets, including but not limited to securing press coverage, providing a comprehensive outreach strategy and strategic ad placements. See https://www.ideallynewrochelle.com/ for more information on the existing messaging.
Scope of Work:
Consultants will provide marketing, advertising, data analysis, and public relations services for the City of New Rochelle in accordance with the Scope of Work defined by the City Manager (or Commissioner of Development) or his designee. Throughout the term of this contract, the City Manager (or Commissioner of Development) or his designee determines administrative direction and policy of all Consultants. Consultants should carry out public relations and marketing initiatives to shape positive perceptions of New Rochelle and further economic development efforts and initiatives.
The Scope of Work is detailed below:
- Marketing and Advertising
- Assist the City in identifying marketing opportunities, strategic digital ad placements, social media advertising, and other traditional and non-traditional marketing outlets.
- Provide an assessment of the current digital marketing strategy. For example where and how the City can maximize the effectiveness of its existing media strategy.
- Recommend tactics to actively make New Rochelle residents and future residents aware of the housing and economic development opportunities in which the City provides.
- Purchase advertising in various publications including social media platforms to communicate the City’s brand.
- Data Analysis
- Assist the City in analyzing marketing data and consumer trends.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of integrating the City’s existing marketing data and information into a comprehensive initiatives that may allow leverage in its assets and Investments.
- Collect, aggregate and draw concrete inferences from public data (developers, business associations, community groups, and residents) at the direction of the City.
III. Public Relations
- Assist the City in addressing current issues within the City by coordinating and facilitating press conferences, city-wide events, interviews, articles and cultivate relationships with reporters from local, regional and national media.
- Assist the City by coordinating management of public information involving planning, preparing and distributing written or broadcast information designed to promote understanding of general knowledge about activities, services, policies and objectives in the City of New Rochelle
- Maintain a media record of outreach, public statements and comments to cultivate relationships with reporters and editors from print and electronic media.
- Consultants will carry out public relations, media, community and external affairs services as it relates to economic development and growth, which includes but is not limited to:
- Development of media coverage pertaining to special events.
- Develop a media plan, community outreach and press interviews
iii. Assist in developing a media plan, community outreach and press interviews
- Develop a list of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Linkedln Discussion Groups to communicate policy decisions in a clear and concise manner.
Purchasing Office, City of New Rochelle City Hall
515 North Avenue
New Rochelle, N.Y. 10801
Attn: Mark Zulli, Deputy Finance Commissioner
Top Public Relations News:
New Photo Viewer Benefits Facebook and Marketers
Kenya Film Commission Issues Digital Media RFP
Best Practices for Improving Leadership Skills
Advertising RFP Issued By Oregon Tourism Commission
Maureen Lippe Of Lippe Taylor Feature
Can gossip ruin your employee engagement?
Guardian Jobs Reminds You to Monitor Your Social Sharing
Hawkins International PR Firm Profile
10 Ways to Build Your Brand on Twitter
Vista, California Issues Branding RFP