City of Saco, Maine Issues Marketing RFP
The City of Saco invites proposals from interested marketing agencies with experience in brand development and management; marketing strategy; digital content design and development; and public relations.
Scope of Work
The City of Saco is seeking qualified professional marketing, branding, and multi-media communications services, including brand development and management; marketing strategy; digital content design and development; and public relations. This will include developing and providing a variety of promotional, publicity, and advertising plans and informational materials consistent with specifications set forth by the City.
Marketing initiatives include:
- Strategy: Develop a marketing plan focused on achieving the city’s marketing goals including marketing support for business attraction and retention; the promotion of the downtown, industrial parks, recreational programs and assets, and tourism; and other initiatives as they may
- Marketing and Public Relations: Provide graphic design and content development support for digital, print, and collateral material, as requested, for both City events as well as collaborative efforts with city supported organizations and agencies. Assist in the development of public relations resources to accomplish the objectives identified in the marketing plan. Support internal marketing needs by providing templates for use by the city’s marketing and communications
- Branding: Provide advice and recommendations for citywide marketing strategies and brand
- Digital: Provide website design and content development assistance as Assist in the creation of infographics periodically. Note: the city has a long-term hosting service contract with Revize.
- The successful Proposer will be available on an on-call basis for emergency
September 29th 2017 to:
Finance Office, Saco City Hall
300 Main Street
Saco, Maine 04072
PR firms with government experience include APCO Worldwide and Ketchum PR.