The City of Tracy (City) is requesting proposals from various vendors to provide a package of graphic design and related marketing services for the Grand Theatre Center for the Arts. The City desires to enter into an agreement with a design vendor to provide graphic design and related marketing services in support of its Cultural Arts Division (hereafter referred to as CAD) and the Grand Theatre Center for the Arts (hereafter referred to as GTCFTA):
- Provide professional graphic design & related marketing services for the CAD and GTCFTA.
- Design of the GTCFTA- Presenting Program Season Brochure.
- Design of the GTCFTA -Arts Education Program Class Catalogs.
- Design of the CAD/GTCFTA – Promotional Print and Electronic Advertisements & Merchandise.
Scope of Work:
- To provide quality graphic design and related marketing services to support the operations and marketing of the CAD and GTCFTA.
- Design of promotional materials to provide a comprehensive marketing package.
Interested parties shall submit a written proposal to CAD Staff, which should include enough information to demonstrate the approach and ability to accomplish the following tasks:
- Provide quality graphic design and related marketing services to support the operations and marketing of the CAD and GTCFTA.
- Work with City Staff to develop innovative design concepts and problem solving.
- Work with Printer(s), Media Outlets, Vendors, etc. to execute production, placement and delivery of promotional materials.
February 9th, 2018
City of Tracy – Cultural Arts Division
Attn: William Wilson, CAM
715 Central Avenue
Tracy, CA 95376
Strong entertainment PR firms include Rogers & Cowan.
Top Public Relations News:
Adriana Lima Dazzles in $2 Million Bra, Now That’s Strong PR for Victoria’s Secret
ESPN scores with college football playoffs
Creating a Logo for Your Company: Using a Logo to Drive PR for Your Brand
University of Louisville Issues Lobbying RFP
Public Relations and Law Firms
CENTRAL INDIANA REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY ISSUES MEDIA RFP
Town of Colonial Beach Seeks Marketing Firm
Communications RFP Issued For Women’s Sports
HAWAI‘I TOURISM ISSUES MARKETING RFP
Marketing RFP issued By Vermont Lottery