The Colorado Community College System has issued an RFP for Public Relations analytics and Reporting. Colorado Community College System is a system of 13 community colleges across the state. Additional information can be found on the CCCS Website (www.CCCS.edu). CCCS is looking to expand awareness of our mission to be an accessible and responsive learning environment that facilitates achievement.
CCCS is committed to facilitating access to its Colleges’ instruction, communication, and business processes for the broadest possible audience. CCCS strives to employ principles of Universal Design and the use of the World Wide Web Consortium’s WCAG 2.0 AA standards in the design, development, implementation, and enhancement of all web-based information and services. CCCS System President’s Policy S-125g requires that CCCS purchase from vendors who show that, in good faith, they are working towards conforming with the WCAG 2.0 AA standards as appropriate for the services they provide, unless an extraordinary circumstance exists.
Scope of Work:
- platform that will help us track, measure, analyze, and report on when and where coverage occurs surrounding Colorado Community College System, our 13 community colleges, and our competitors
- track efforts of the system office as well as the efforts for each individual college within the dashboard
- customized platform to automate the collection of data
- ability to track and measure sentiment (understand what the behavior of the people reading our coverage is)
- Benchmark and analyze past coverage to identify top publications, influencers, topics, and phrases that resonate most with our audience and drive engagement through social sharing
- provide interactive reporting system and newsletter (based upon media tracking relevant to community college sector) that is user-friendly, easy to share, is aesthetically pleasing, has the ability to share important PR metrics across articles, and gives theh option to enable/disable social sharing across articles
- platform is cloud-based
- able participate in a demonstration/webinar of your product on August 22, 2017
- WCAG 2.0 AA compliant, or working toward compliance.
August 14, 2017 to:
Top Public Relations News:
Northwestern Ohio Town Wants To Attract More People And Businesses Via Marketing & PR
Why Google Rankings and Ads Matter for Any Business
Austin Resource Recovery Department Seeks Marketing
The Public Relations of Pasta
Gloria Allred Is A Media Hound
Q & A With Paige Arnof-Fenn of Mavens & Moguls
New York Seeks Ad Agency To Encourage Less Smoking
European Newspapers & Crisis PR Requires Real Change To Succeed
Forgive Justine Sacco: Let The PR Pro Move On…
Leading Under Pressure: Crisis Management and Leadership