Confederated Tribes of Colville Reservation Issues Social Media RFP
The Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation (Colville Tribes) is seeking proposals from qualified firms to provide social media services to aid the Tribal air quality program (AQP) and the Okanogan River Airshed Partnership (ORAP) develop communications education, outreach and promotional distribution methods. The air quality program consists of six main categories of interest which includes administration, Clean Air Act and Federal Air Rules for Reservations implementation, Air Quality Monitoring, Emission Inventory, Smoke Management, and the Okanogan River Airshed Partnership. The program strives to coordinate categories to provide the best protections for the membership and Reservation residents.
The Okanogan River Airshed Partnership was established to address the fine particulate matter (PM2.5) within the emphasis area shown on the map as Attachment B. The group is seeking non-regulatory community projects, programs, partnerships and outreach opportunities which increase our understanding of PM2.5 air pollution in the Okanogan River Airshed and help to reduce it.
The Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation is a Sovereign Nation. Presidential Executive Order established the Colville Indian Reservation in 1872, with a land base of 1.4 million aces, located in North Central Washington State. The Administrative Headquarters are located at the Colville Indian Agency Campus, approximately 2 miles south of Nespelem, WA with offices located throughout our reservation. Our business hours are Monday thru Friday 7:30 and 4:00 p.m. excluding Saturdays, Sundays, Tribal and Federal Holidays.
Scope of Work:
The work outlined below will support the efforts of the AQP and Okanogan River Airshed Partnership. The items below represent the minimum services sought, the contractors is encouraged to propose any missing elements that would make the contract successful. Any additional task will be negotiated with the AQP exclusively. A timeline and specific topics for the deliverables will be negotiated with the contractor prior to implementation.
1. Develop an internet presence for the Okanogan River Airshed Partnership on the following social media:
a. Squarespace website
b. Facebook page
c. Twitter page
2. Incorporate these minimum site characteristic using the Squarespace website builder:
a. Public access to outreach and educational material
b. Process for public to send request or ask questions
c. A password protected access for use by partnership members to exchange ideas, view draft products/ reports, access document library, access to photo library.
d. Resource page for all users that includes links with explanation to other sites and/or direct document downloads
e. Provide for multiple administrators
f. The AQP will be set as the account owner
3. Facebook page will have these minimum characteristics:
a. About section narrative explain the partnership
b. Link to ORAP webpage
c. Cover photo
d. Profile picture and ORAP logo
e. Content that includes photos and posts
f. Use of a scheduler program for Facebook posts and other items
g. Suggest social plugins
h. The AQP will be set as the account owner
4. The Twitter page tasks:
a. Develop a strategy in coordination with the AQP staff
5. The AQP will hold all ownership to the sites mentioned above and any narratives, pictures or graphics used for the completion of this contract
6. Perform Web administration operations by establishing operational plans, including goals, objectives with measurable results, within specified timeframes and report outcomes for the duration of this contract.
7. Provide in-person training and phone support to AQP staff (2) that will teach them the basic functionality, use of #tags and operability of the three social media efforts
8. Attend the Spring Okanogan River Airshed Partnership meeting to provide training to interested partners on the use of the social media sites.
January 25th, 2019.
MWW PR and Edelman PR are worth considering.