Connecticut Green Bank Issues Marketing Services RFP
The Connecticut Green Bank (“Green Bank”) seeks proposals from marketing agencies to perform a variety of marketing services as requested by Green Bank.
The Green Bank was established by the Connecticut General Assembly on July 1, 2011 as a part of Public Act 11-80. As the nation’s first full-scale green bank, it is leading the clean energy finance movement by leveraging public and private funds to scale-up renewable energy deployment and energy efficiency projects across Connecticut. The Green Bank’s success in accelerating private investment in clean energy is helping Connecticut create jobs, increase economic prosperity, promote energy security and address climate change. In 2017, the Connecticut Green Bank received the Innovations in American Government Award from the Harvard Kennedy School Ash Center for Democratic Governance and innovation for their “Sparking the Green Bank Movement” entry. For more information about the Connecticut Green Bank, please visit www.ctgreenbank.com.
Green Bank develops and administers various energy efficiency and renewable energy programs for residential, commercial, industrial and institutional customers in Connecticut. These programs include, but are not limited to, energy upgrades such as weatherization, efficient lighting, appliances, HVAC systems, fuel conversion, solar photovoltaic and hot water systems. In addition, Green Bank engages with banks, credit unions and other capital providers to attract private financing and investment to help support its programs.
Scope of Work:
Please note that the marketing services described below will be required to comport with branding and other guidelines already established for the Connecticut Green Bank.
- WEBSITE – Website design and development, copywriting, graphics.
- CREATIVE SERVICES – Graphic design, brochures, fact sheets, flyers, posters, signage, advertising and/or multimedia presentations.
- DIGITAL MARKETING – Email marketing, development of digital media creative (banner ads, pay per click ads, blogs, web videos and mobile apps), SEO strategy and optimization, placement and ongoing evaluation/adjustment to maximize campaign performance.
- MARKETING AUTOMATION – Creation of marketing automation campaigns including KPIs, requires experience with marketing automation platforms and integration with Pardot and Salesforce).
- COPYWRITING – Copywriting and editing services for a wide variety of marketing tools including website, collateral, programmatic documentation, case studies, testimonials, annual reports and other purposes.
- VIDEOGRAPHY – Live action and/or animated video production and post-production. Marketing, promotional, testimonial, case-study and related subject matter for DVD distribution, web streaming, video blogging, slideshows, events, etc.
- PHOTOGRAPHY – Professional photography services for events, customer testimonials, case studies, website images, collateral and other purposes.
- EVENTS – Assist Green Bank with the scheduling, planning, publicizing and/or staffing of various events such as trade shows, dedication ceremonies, workshops and stakeholder networking opportunities.
- MEDIA BUYING & PLACEMENT – Negotiation and placement of advertising in various media channels including radio, TV, out-of-home, and print publications.
- PREMIUM BROKER – Assist Green Bank with sourcing, designing, and purchasing premiums and branded promotional items as needed.
- PRINTING – Printing services for a wide range of marketing and sales materials, including one-sheets, folders, booklets, annual reports, banners, etc.
- MARKET RESEARCH – ability to conduct primary research and focus groups as needed, along with analysis of existing market research to inform Green Bank programs and goals.
Agencies with financial experience include Makovsky PR and Dukas-Linden.