CMC is seeking a digital marketing partner that will increase leads and applicants by at least 10% YOY through strategic placement and active management of online display ads, paid search and other paid online advertising/promotions. The partner will provide real-time or monthly reporting via a client-accessible dashboard, monthly meetings, or a combination of both. CMC seeks strategic insights and short and long term ROI analysis through such reporting.
Colorado Mountain Local College District (“CMC”) is a statutory local college district established in 1967, and includes three residential campuses, eight commuter campuses, a Distance Learning program and administrative offices. The District covers all or part of nine counties in Colorado, encompassing 12,000 square miles. Please visit our website at www.coloradomtn.edu for more information about our college.
Scope of Work:
Specific requirements include:
- Advise on best media mix for CMC’s strategic marketing goals.
- Advise on best conversion strategy, including: messaging, creative, landing pages, calls to action, etc.
- Provide a flexible solution that can be adjusted according to seasonal needs and identified opportunities.
- Display advertising:
- Brand awareness: Determine optimal geographic targeting to create awareness of CMC within Colorado and possibly specific out-of-state markets.
- Program-specific: 4-5 general academic program areas; Determine optimal geographic targeting for in-state and out-of-state markets.
- Optimize for both mobile and desktop
- Paid Search may include
- Branded Terms
- Industry Terms
- Academic Program Terms
- Branded Terms
- Other media: identify additional opportunities and recommend allocations based on budget and creative inventory.
- Monthly or real-time dashboard campaign performance reporting, including insights to optimize for emerging opportunities.
- Monthly contractor/client meetings to review performance and opportunities.
- ROI reporting, including tracking leads to completion (attending students), leveraging tools and data available from the college’s Microsoft Dynamics-based CRM.
Available to selected partner:
- Detailed reports from previous campaigns (display and paid search).
- Access to CMC’s Google analytics account
- Access to data from the college’s CRM and an outline of processes.
- Brand guidelines, including messaging
- Specific performance goals by program and location
CMC Purchasing Department
802 Grand Avenue
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
PR agencies with strong digital PR experience include Cohn & Wolfe.
Top Public Relations News:
Public Relations & Athletes Marketability
National Civic League Seeks Digital Agency
Christiaan Brown Joins Edelman as Senior Vice President
UBM in Final Stages of PRNewswire Sale
Website RFP Issued For EdVestors
Jefferson County Public Schools Seeks Public Relations Agency
Did Horn Group Receive Zero Dollars From Finn Partners In Acquisition?
Richmond Behavioral Health Authority Issues RFP For Media Relations
Clooney threatens lawsuit over kid pics
Alexandria Renew Enterprises Seeks Public Relations Firm