The University of Maine System (UMS) unites seven distinctive public universities, comprising 10 campuses and numerous centers, in the common purposes of providing quality higher education while delivering on its traditional tripartite mission of teaching, research, and public service. They seek a Digital Marketing & Digital Advertising company.
A comprehensive public institution of higher education, UMS serves nearly 40,000 students annually and is supported by the efforts of more than 2,000 full-time and part-time faculty, more than 3,000 regular full-time and part- time staff, and a complement of part-time temporary (adjunct) faculty. The System consists of the following seven universities: University of Maine (UM); University of Maine at Machias (UMM); University of Maine at Augusta (UMA); University of Maine at Presque Isle (UMPI); University of Maine at Farmington (UMF); University of Southern Maine (USM); and, University of Maine at Fort Kent (UMFK).
Specifications / Scope of Work
- Develop top-of-mind brand awareness in communities adjacent to each of the eight
UC Centers in communities across Maine
- Leadership position for University College as point of access to over 100 degree and certificate programs across Maine
- Customer service position, pricing and online course availability
- Reach customers through television advertising that is supported by vendor technical and design in-campaign flexibility
- Leadership position for University College as point of access across Maine
- Digital approaches will reach 18-45 age demographic with flexible targeting options in the digital environment
Proposal due on June 27, 2016 to:
Director of Strategic Sourcing, Rachel Piper
Phone: (207) 780-5633
Top Public Relations News:
Media RFP Issued By Association of Fundraising Professionals Greater Detroit Chapter
Indian River Lagoon Issues Digital Media and Branding RFP
“The Crown” Slammed with Controversy Over Actor Pay
Arizona Board of Regents Issues Media Buying RFP
The Most Creative American PR Firms That Deliver Results
Ohio’s Bitcoin Tax Payment Plan called a ‘PR stunt’
Msunduzi Municipality Seeks Public Relations Agency
Texas Agriculture Issues RFP For Wine Marketing
Facebook’s Open Graph is Huge Potential for Who?
News From Finn Partners, Rubenstein PR, Ogilvy, Burson-Marsteller, and Text100