The 2020 Democratic National Convention has issued a digital media RFP. The Digital Services Vendor will fully manage and execute a robust digital program: from building the email calendar and developing projections, to all copywriting, production, and reporting. We expect any and all selected Digital Services Vendors to be proactive in identifying Committee specific fundraising opportunities, as well as new tactics and best practices.
In July 2020, the City of Milwaukee will welcome over 50,000 guests to the 48th Democratic National Convention (the “Convention”). The 2020 Democratic National Convention Committee (“DNCC”) and The Good Land Committee, Inc., both non-profit corporations, work together to plan and organize the 2020 Convention for the official nomination of the Democratic presidential and vice-presidential candidates. The Convention will be held the week of July 13, 2020, at the FiservForum (“Forum”), The Wisconsin Center (“Convention Center”) and potentially other locations in and around Milwaukee, WI.
Scope of Work:
The digital services being bid should include:
1. Full Scale Email Program
a. Fully manage and execute a robust digital program: from building the email calendar and developing projections, to all copywriting, production, and reporting
b. Proactive identification of Host Committee-specific fundraising opportunities, as well as new tactics and best practices.
2. Social Media and Design
3. Website Hosting and Development
a. Hosting and providing ongoing web development support with the ability to take on larger projects as needed. Ongoing support may consist of things like design changes to the existing website or new templates and/or wrappers for the email program.
We are looking for vendors to provide the above services as well as any other services particular to their software which are relevant to Buyer’s mission. Proposal should articulate how Bidder’s software meets Buyer’s needs and provides the referenced services. Bidder shall ensure the proposal explains how it meets every specified need. Additionally, Bidder shall include responses to the following questions:
· What is your experience designing and implementing an email program?
· Provide a brief overview of your philosophy and approach to email fundraising and how it may differ from other firms. Please also clarify how often you’d propose sending emails to our list: both fundraising and non-fundraising.
· Provide an example of an innovative email you propose.
· Describe your approach to testing and identifying new best practices and how your insights would benefit the committee.
· Identify how you could help our committee with outreach and partnerships to boost fundraising potential.
· Provide your portfolio of design social media. .
· How does the email program tie into the social media campaign?
· How do you work with campaigns and organizations to develop consistent branding over time?
· Do you have experience creating image-based emails?
· What CMS do you typically use for web development? Are you able to host and support a WordPress site?
· What experience do you have working with Blue State Digital and have you onboarded them for other clients?
· Are there any other specific CMS/CRM platforms or other tools you require your clients to use when working with them on web development?
· If you work with any third-party vendors to provide web development services, please identify the types of vendors you use and their roles.
· Provide examples of your web development work. If possible, include at least one example that is a microsite or custom landing page rather than a candidate homepage.
· What is your standard response time in responding to support requests?
· What volume of web traffic can your hosting site support and at what price point?
· What is your recommended budget for starting list acquisition from scratch?
· Cite an example of a time you’ve worked for a business, organization, or committee and successfully executed an acquisition plan?
October 25, 2019
Milwaukee 2020 Host Committee
111 E. Kilbourn Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
MWWPR is a PR agency with close DNC Relationships.
Top Public Relations News:
How Will Businesses Control Employees Social Media Behavior
Former PR Official for Macomb County Facing Child Porn Criminal Charges
APCO Worldwide Grows Indian PR Practice
Gullah Geechee Cultural Heritage Issues Marketing RFP
Trapit Goes Mobile
PR News: How to do PR Conference
Commonwealth of Kentucky Seeks PR Firm
Droga 5: Huge Client Losses, Major Problems and Closing Offices
iPic Seeking PR Agency
Public Relations: A Year in Review