India’s Top Level Domain .IN – Seeks A Social Media Company
.IN is India’s Country Code Top Level domain (ccTLD) – and they are seeking a social media relations agency to raise awareness of the ability to offer.IN domain name registration worldwide to customers.
A firm is sought to raise awareness about .IN and to make people aware of the various means in which having this domain can help business development.
Full information on the RFP can be downloaded from www.registry.in “Tender Section”.
The activities of the selected agency shall include:
Creation & Maintenance of Social Media Platforms for NIXI
• The Agency shall create all the social media handles for IN Registry. Additionally, get all the handles verified.
New Look, Updates and Engage with users
• Give all the IN Registry Social Media Platforms a new look every week (in all 12 cover photographs) by putting up new creatives in line with overall theme/strategy approved by for the period of engagement.
• Daily informative and promotional updates (at least three updates on Facebook, and Twitter, one on other platforms) in the form of relevant text, photos, audio, interactive content, interviews, news, organize online surveys, quizzes, contests and others on all the social media platforms in consultation with NIXI.
• Publicize all cultural events on all the social media platforms.
• Create relevant tagging & linkages of content on the all platforms.
Query Management, Media Tracking and Reporting
• All the queries received on the all platforms must be replied to and addressed within 24 working hours in consultation with NIXI’s social media team.
• Moderation of the all platforms with a frequency of 6 times a day in order to deal with spam, unauthorised advertisements, inappropriate content etc.
Online Amplification and Social Media Campaigns
• Providing amplification of Digital Marketing Communication and Messaging through planning and execution of a Digital Marketing activity across both.
Paid Media and Non-Paid media avenues on Digital and Mobile campaign for IN
• Media planning & providing professional inputs and support in buying of media for Social Media Campaigns (Online and Mobile) for running banners, adverts etc. during the period of Work Order on themes / subjects to be decided in consultation with NIXI.
Additional responsibilities should include an influencer program.
India seems to want more people using their TLD – who will help?