The Elko Convention & Visitors Authority is seeking to retain the services of a firm(s)or/firms to provide web/digital development of Exploreelko.com.
April 18, 1975: NRS 227 establishes the Elko City-County Civic Auditorium Authority, operating as the Elko Convention & Visitors Authority. The ECVA is the destination marketing organization for its District designated by Elko County, including the City of Elko, Nevada and is tasked with expanding and maintaining the economic engine of tourism. The ECVA is governed by the Elko Convention & Visitors Authority Board of Directors per NRS 227.
SCOPE OF WORK
The successful bidder shall fulfill the following:
Web/Digital Development & E-Marketing/Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Scope items
are to be requested and used as needed by the ECVA.
• Developing and enhancing the Elko Convention & Visitors Authority’s website and digital
presence is critical to successfully marketing Elko as a travel and convention destination.
• Development of the website must include SEO optimization and keyword optimization to
ensure digital marketing efforts match website content.
• The contracted vendor will assist the ECVA in establishing GDPR and ADA compliance as well as
privacy and cookie policies.
• The contracted vendor will assist ECVA marketing staff to ensure the site is fully functional and
• The contracted vendor will be responsible for providing guidance, direction, and design, in
cooperation with the ECVA’s marketing team.
• The contracted vendor will be responsible for the development and maintenance of website
properties, and mobile applications, if necessary, in support of the organization’s mission.
• The contracted vendor must have demonstrated expertise in current web technology and
development, cross-platform mobile application design, and the ability to work within opensource development platforms (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.), and custom-developed
content management system.
• The contracted vendor must have experience in the development of integrated travel-related
marketing campaigns for state or government agencies and must provide proven third- (3rd)
party research results of its effectiveness including case studies that demonstrate the
contracted vendor’s expertise in brand campaign development in the tourism industry.
• Contracted vendor must be familiar with the use of third (3rd) party tags/pixels with respect to
digital placed media.
• Additionally, because the ECVA’s “customers” also include its stakeholders, we look to the vendor to assist with developing an outreach program targeting the needs of the ECVA’s various stakeholder groups, including, but not limited to: hotels, restaurants, bars, attractions, cultural assets, etc.; elected officials; media, etc.
• Create a framework for greater customization within remarketing and digital advertising, as well as email communication efforts. Account Management & Reporting:
• Meet with Elko Convention & Visitors Authority staff as needed for the purposes of carrying out initiatives.
• Maintain internal procedures ensuring budget control, prompt billing and quality control, including but not limited to auditing invoices for space, time, preparation and services.
Elko Convention & Visitors Authority
c/o Tom Lester, Convention & Tourism Manager
700 Moren Way Elko, NV 89801
Proposals are due by June 27
Top Public Relations News:
Montgomery College Issues Media Monitoring RFP
Charlotte Water Issues Creative Services RFP
#VisaGoWorld Social Media Campaign A Worldwide Success
The Future of TV Advertising Is Interactive
Fitting Artificial Intelligence (AI) with PR
New College Of Florida Seeking PR Agency
It’s Lonely At The Top
Southlake, Texas Seeks Agency for Strategic Media Planning
Three tips on building a strong tech brand
Four PR Priorities for 2020