Energy Efficiency Alberta Seeks Creative Agency
Energy Efficiency Alberta is a new crown corporation. Its mandate is three-fold:
- to raise awareness about energy use and the associated economic and environmental consequences;
- to promote, design and deliver programs related to energy efficiency, energy conservation and the development of micro-generation and small-scale renewable energy systems in Alberta; and
- to promote the development of an energy efficiency services industry in Alberta to help diversify and grow our economy.
Energy Efficiency Alberta is seeking a creative and digital services agency to assist its in- house Marketing, Communications and Stakeholder Engagement team and to support program implementer staff with marketing, communications and stakeholder engagement activities.
Ideally the successful Proponent(s) would be strategic and tactical, creative and practical, performance-oriented and budget-focused. Energy Efficiency Alberta is looking for qualified proponents with big ideas and attention to small details. Proponent(s) must have a base in Alberta and be seasoned in the Alberta marketplace, with a clear understanding of what motivates Albertans decision-making and how to positively influence that process. Previous experience with creative services pertaining to energy efficiency is considered an asset.
Scope of Work:
The Agency requires the following services:
- strategic planning for traditional and non-traditional marketing activities;
- brand strategy & development;
- marketing campaign strategy and design (print/digital);
- media planning & purchasing;
- digital services & design (strategy, structure, technical framework, digital App development);
- event concept development and event planning;
- market research;
- consumer data tracking, measurement and evaluation;
- in-store merchandising design and production;
- public & media relations (strategy, tactics, media relations, issues management, social media);
- illustration, motion graphics and print design;
- video production; and
January 2nd, 2018