The Housing Authority of the City of Erie, Pennsylvania is seeking proposals for professional communications and public relations services.
The Housing Authority of the City of Erie exists to provide safe, decent, and affordable housing for lower-income families, elderly, and persons with disabilities; and to foster among the residents we serve economic self-sufficiency, and a sense of community and pride in the neighborhoods where they reside.
The authority, through its admission and occupancy policy, will provide housing to a cross-section of the low-income population in order to obtain a broad range of incomes in public housing and promote economic diversity resulting from employment.
Scope of PR Needs
- Prepare the 8 page, quarterly newsletter of the Housing Authority. This includes: writing, photography, layout and thematic design.
- Maintain Housing Authority’s web site (HACE.org), including: writing, placement of stories, documents and photographs, and continued development of the site.
- Attend Housing Authority special events and prepare news releases, including photographs.
- Prepare and distribute news releases to the media on all Housing Authority events, news, and significant accomplishments.
- Research and prepare a history of the Housing Authority booklet, including photographs.
- Write, design, and layout the Housing Authority’s annual calendar.
- Coordinate all printing related matters for the newsletters, calendar, and history with the Housing Authority’s printing vendor.
- Establish, prepare content for, and keep current a Facebook page for the Housing Authority.
Proposal due by June 20th, 2016 to:
Daniel J. Roessner Executive Director
The Housing Authority of the City of Erie
606 Holland Street
Erie, PA 16501
Top Public Relations News:
PR News: IPG PR Firms, Regan Communications, Kenworks and Steinreich
Childrens Organization Issues RFP Seeking New Website
News about Dukas Linden PR, Portland Communications, Brownstein Group, and Ketchum
Bay Area Air Quality Management District Seeks Advertising And Communications Agency
CATIE ISSUES CREATIVE SERVICES RFP
Better Facebook Pages with TabSite Timeline App Builder
The High Price of Low Cost SEO
Visit Warrensburg Missouri Issues Creative RFP
PRODUCT OF THE YEAR USA REVEALS 2018 AWARD WINNERS BASED ON LARGEST U.S. CONSUMER VOTES
PR Resources: Visual Revenue Predictive Analysis Platform for Publishers