The Evergreen State College Seeks Digital Marketing and Advertising Services
The Evergreen State College, Washington State’s only public liberal arts college, is soliciting proposals from firms with a higher education focus interested in providing digital (online) marketing and advertising services for Evergreen. The Contractor will work closely with Evergreen’s Marketing and Communications team in the planning and execution of a digital marketing strategy.
Since opening our doors in 1971, Evergreen has established a national reputation for leadership in developing innovative interdisciplinary, collaborative and team-taught academic programs. We have a vibrant undergraduate program, three graduate programs, and public service centers that constitute a unique academic setting. The Evergreen State College is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
Evergreen has been a leader in environmental education from the beginning. In recent years, we have stepped up our commitment to sustainability to reach beyond the classroom and even the campus.
Evergreen values a student-centered learning environment, a link between theory and practice, and a multicultural community of diverse faculty, students and staff working together. Current enrollment is approximately 4,300.
Scope of Work:
- Supplement Evergreen’s Marketing and Communications team with expertise in digital marketing to develop a long-term strategy and implementation plan.
- Purchase and manage digital media “buys” in collaboration with Evergreen in accordance with the digital marketing strategy.
- Track return on investment (ROI) and recommend adjustments based on the results data.
- Assist the college in using digital media marketing approaches for making broad public impact and reaching difficult target audiences such as prospective traditional and non-traditional students from in and out of state.
- Campaign Strategy and Launch Planning
- Work with Marketing and Communications to develop a long-term strategy (that can be easily modified as results determine) and plan for launching digital marketing.
- Lead Generation
- Using proven methods, recommend best lead generation tools. Assist in determining the ROI of marketing channels.
- Enrollment Insights
- Drive engagement and conversions based on insights gathered through tracking users. Integrate with our CRM.
- Media Buying
- Act as a media buying partner with Evergreen Marketing and Communications.
- Ongoing evaluation and ability to provide useable data feedback to clients to improve ROI.
- Social media advertising including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and others
- Google AdWords
- Search ads
- Display advertising
- Mobile targeting and footprinting
- Audience selection
- IP targeting (with a match rate of 70% or higher)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Conversion tracking
- Audience matching
Purchasing & Contracts Office
The Evergreen State College
2700 Evergreen Parkway NW, L1007
Olympia, WA 98505-0002
Finn Partners and Porter Novelli have strong education experience.