Scope of Work:
The core objectives of this engagement are mentioned below
- Design integrated branding and communications strategy for APSFL, that helps improve APSFL’s brand recall and image perception
- Establish APSFL Brand within Andhra Pradesh and outside
- Improve citizen subscriptions for APSFL services
- Connect with citizens through various Media such as print, electronic, digital, social media, outdoor media, etc.
- Create emotionally engaging content and campaigns
The selected Agency shall plan, implement and deliver all promotional and marketing activities for APSFL. The selected Agency will be responsible for the integrated marketing communications for APSFL, which essentially implies building a consistent band image for APSFL across various communication channels i.e. digital (Facebook, Twitter etc.) and traditional channels(print, television etc.) and target audience. Hence, major sections covered under the scope of services will thus include:
A. Branding and Communication Planning
- Key developments and campaigns being adopted locally, nationally and in comparable companies should be reviewed and inputs drawn for preparation of an Integrated Promotion Plan (IPP) and the Action Plans.
- The Agency in consultation with APSFL shall finalize the Integrated Promotion Plan (IPP) and Action Plans, which shall include – the overall project plan with timelines to accomplish the Integrated Promotion Plan (IPP) and the Action Plans, for a duration of 12 months. The plan should be in Synchronization with the budget of APSFL for the fiscal year.
B. Media Services: Media Services shall include media advertising that includes press, radio, billboards and the Internet. All the expenses related to the Air time or slots shall be paid by APSFL directly to the Vendor selected for media services.
The Agency will submit to APSFL relevant research and impact studies, which have formed the basis of the Media Planning for the different media vehicles, included in the Media Plan. These will be submitted along with the Media Plan.
The services to be offered by the Agency would be recommendatory and shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Identification of target priority markets, segments and audiences, rationale, approach, and appropriate vehicle for promotion etc.
- Selection and finalization of Media Vehicles for the different markets and segments, based on research. It should be most appropriate, cost-effective and should have a direct bearing on the increase in subscriptions for APSFL services.
- Allocation of budget to the different media vehicles in the different target markets based on available market research findings.
- Selection and finalization of television channels, radio channels, print publication, websites and portals, outdoor sites, etc., in the Media Plans for the “APSFL Branding Campaign” and any other campaign. Planning effective use of web with innovative digital media vehicles.
- Product, service segmentation and use of appropriate creatives for the different markets and segments.
- Planning most appropriate schedules for release of the campaigns
C. Campaign Management
- Consumer focused campaigns: design consumer focused mass media and direct communication strategy
- Partner focused Campaigns: design communication strategy and campaigns focusing on MSOs, LCOs, broadcasters, business entities
- Internal stakeholders focused campaigns: design communication strategy and campaigns focusing on internal staff, other government agencies , own offices etc.
- Create calendar for various campaigns and design relevant content for brochures, flyers, pamphlets etc.
- Execute the campaigns with support from external vendors
- Review the outcomes of the campaigns and submit reports for improvements
D. Digital Marketing
- Create and manage social media based campaigns and branding initiatives
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing
- Email Marketing
E. Building Brand AFSFL through Creation and Production of Theme based Creatives
Designing and production of creatives for the print, television, radio, online, outdoor and other media as detailed below, on themes / subjects to be decided in consultation with APSFL. The Print Creatives would, at times, be required to be provided at very short notice. The tentative break-up of the work to be undertaken is indicated against each.
Providing inputs for Production of Creative Material (In English and Telugu) such as
- Print creatives, including advertorials, for release in domestic, local newspapers
- Domestic print campaigns with Creatives on themes that would be identified. These Creatives would be adaptable for use in the outdoor media. The Creatives would be produced with fresh shoot.
- Creative campaigns for the online media (Local & National)
- Radio spots for the local market and domestic, on themes that would be identified
- Television Commercials for promoting APSFL and its Service offerings.
The TVCs to be produced would be of international quality. The contents of the TVCs would be entirely by fresh shoot.
- Designing of advertorials / editorials and other publicity material, including brochures, booklets, banners, posters, calendar, etc. on themes / subjects to be decided in consultation with APSFL. This would entail supervision of printing of the publicity material by agencies identified by APSFL, to ensure quality of production.
- Coordination for release of advertisement, representations and participations in various forums along with APSFL
- Coordination, Carrying out all related PR activities
- Process management of promotional campaigns and all promotional work.
F. Vendor services
Vendor related services shall include Printing, Production and Sub-Contracting services in pursuance of all activities in line with the IPP and as approved by APSFL. The selection of the Vendor services shall be governed by a Technical Committee as constituted by APSFL and in accordance with the guidelines of APSFL. The Agency is expected to support coordination and advice on the preferred selection of the Vendor. All expenses related to Vendor Services shall be paid by APSFL directly to the Vendor selected for such services.
NTR Administrative Block, 3rd Floor,
Pandit Nehru Bus Station,
Vijayawada – 520013
Top Public Relations News:
Ami Mesika Makes World’s Most Expensive Tequila Bottle
Oneida, New York Issues Messaging RFP
90 Free Events Available at Social Media Week Chicago
Market America’s World Conference: 25,000 Entrepreneurs Descend on Miami
Bournemouth University Offers Short Media Courses
Dr. Armin Tehrany On How Doctors Are Reaching New Patients in a Digital World
Kenai Visitor Center Issues Travel Marketing RFP
Common Mistakes in International PR
Nassau County Industrial Development Agency Issues Marketing RFP
PR Decisions for UK Leaders In Light Of David Cameron’s Announcement to Step Down