This RFP is being issued to provide Marketing and Consulting Services for The Finance Authority of New Orleans (“FANO”).
The Finance Authority of New Orleans (FANO) is a housing and development finance agency serving all New Orleanians to better our community. We provide mortgage financing for low-to-moderate income families and credit support for affordable rental and community development projects. Founded by the City Council of New Orleans in 1978 as the “New Orleans Home Mortgage Authority,” our organization began by recognizing and acting on the demand for more affordable home mortgage financing. Today, FANO operates with a seven-member Board of Trustees appointed by the City Council of New Orleans, however we are not a department or division of the city government. Since 1979, FANO has invested more than $650 million into the New Orleans economy. Our efforts have been largely focused on homeownership for low-to-moderate income families. These investments have resulted in more than 8,000 mortgage financings and the creation of affordable rental units for families in need. Our goal for the future is to continue investing in homeownership because we believe it is the foundation of a functional community. In addition to homeownership, we are increasing our investments in multifamily and economic development projects that create stability in our neighborhoods.
Scope of Work:
Anticipated Marketing and Consulting Deliverables (will be finalized upon contracting with selected vendor).
Please note that the marketing services described below will be required to comport with branding and other guidelines already established for FANO.
- WEBSITE – Website design and development, maintenance and updating, copywriting, graphics.
- CREATIVE SERVICES – Graphic design, brochures, monthly newsletters (current format includes article, event photos and recap, informational video and thumbnail, upcoming events and/or latest FANO news), weekly Do-You-Know fact infographics, flyers, posters, signage, quarterly and annual reports, advertising and/or multimedia presentations.
- DIGITAL MARKETING – Social media promotion, e-mail marketing, development of digital media creative (banner ads, pay per click ads, blogs, web videos and mobile apps), SEO strategy and optimization, placement and ongoing evaluation/adjustment to maximize campaign performance.
- STRATEGIC CAMPAIGNS – Development and promotion of new and creative marketing messages execution of marketing campaigns, defining target audiences and marketing needs with internal stakeholders, communicating proactively to manage expectations, project timelines and logistics
- MARKETING AUTOMATION – Creation of marketing automation campaigns including KPIs, requires experience with marketing automation platforms and integration with Mailchimp and selected Customer Relationship Management (“CRM”) system, providing insights on the selection of a CRM
- COPYWRITING – Copywriting and editing services for a wide variety of marketing tools including website, newsletters, collateral, programmatic documentation, case studies, testimonials, quarterly and annual reports and other purposes.
- VIDEOGRAPHY – Interviewing, live action and/or animated video pre-production, production and post-production. Marketing, promotional, testimonial, case-study and related subject matter for distribution, web streaming, video blogging, slideshows, events, etc.
- PHOTOGRAPHY – Professional photography services for events, customer testimonials, case studies, website images, newsletters, collateral and other purposes.
- EVENTS – Assist FANO with the scheduling, planning, publicizing and/or staffing of various events such as seminars, workshops, trade shows, program ceremonies, and stakeholder networking opportunities.
- MEDIA BUYING & PLACEMENT – Negotiation and placement of advertising in various media channels including radio, TV, online, out-of-home, and print publications.
- PREMIUM BROKER – Assist FANO with sourcing, designing, and purchasing premiums and branded promotional items as needed.
- PRINTING – Printing services for a wide range of marketing and sales materials, including one-sheets, folders, booklets, annual reports, banners, etc.
- MARKET RESEARCH – Ability to conduct primary research and focus groups as needed, along with analysis of existing market research to inform FANO programs and goals.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS – Ability to evaluate broadcast proposals (radio, TV, and/or online) and conduct scheduling, preparation and production. Identify opportunities for speaking engagements and appearances. Prepare and release press releases throughout the year. Develop crisis communications plan and train key staff members.
Top Public Relations News:
Communications RFP Issued By State of Utah
Bismarck State College Seeks Ad Agency
Ways For Pro Athletes To Recover From a PR Crisis
Do You Have a Media Release Protocol?
Two New Opportunities In The Public Relations News World
What is a Social Media Public Relations Agency?
Publishers Keep Ads ‘Viewability’ to Themselves
Former Publicis & Burson-Marsteller Senior Staffer In Police Custody In China
The National Press Club Honors Media Heroes
Marketing To Gen Z