Florida Department Of Environmental Protection Issues Marketing RFP
The Florida Department of Environmental Protection is requesting Proposals from multiple, qualified, full-service vendors that specialize in marketing campaign services (Services).
• Creative and Content Development;
• Digital Development;
• Account Management and Planning;
• Market Analysis, Media Planning and Placement; and
• Production Management Services.
The Department (https://floridadep.gov/) is the state’s lead agency for environmental management and stewardship, protecting our air, water and land. DEP is divided into three primary areas:
• Land and Recreation programs acquire and protect lands for preservation and recreation. DEP oversees 175 state parks and trails and more than 12 million acres of public lands and 4 million acres of coastal uplands and submerged lands.
• Regulatory programs safeguard natural resources by overseeing permitting and compliance activities that protect air and water quality and manage waste cleanups.
• Ecosystem Restoration programs protect and improve water quality and aquatic resources including America’s Everglades, Florida’s iconic springs and Florida’s world-renowned
DEP strives to build community engagement, raise awareness of environmental initiatives and increase brand awareness, overnight and day-use visitation and support for Florida State Parks, Florida’s Aquatic Preserves and National Estuarine Research Reserves.
Scope of Work:
The full-service, multi-platform Vendor(s) shall provide all labor, supervision, equipment, materials, and expertise required to perform the Services and provide the associated deliverables as directed in the approved Task Assignments.
The following items constitute the minimum project deliverables for any marketing campaign as authorized by a Task Assignment.
(a) Content Creation.
The creative content shall include creative pieces designed and created by the Vendor(s) for distribution as specified in the Task Assignment through any of the following media. This can include creative writing, copyrighting, graphic design, web design, video, photography, etc.
(b) Marketing Plan.
The marketing plan shall include the planned media mix, target markets, flights, point levels and/or impressions. Unless agreed upon in writing, in advance, by the Department, all marketing plans shall be presented to the Department a minimum of two (2) months prior to the campaign start date. The Department reserves the right to approve or revise the media schedules as needed.
March 20th, 2019
Bureau of General Services – Procurement Section
Florida Department of Environmental Protection
3800 Commonwealth Blvd, MS93
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-3000