Florida Tourism Issues Branding RFP
Florida Tourism Industry Marketing Corporation has issued an RFP for Brand Creative Agency and Production Services.
VISIT FLORIDA is seeking an agency to provide creative brand development and production services. The selected agency will design marketing strategies and campaigns for VISIT FLORIDA for the next 3 to 5 years. VISIT FLORIDA’s objectives include:
- Selecting an agency that will maximize consumer engagement with the VISIT FLORIDA brand;
- Selecting an agency that can effectively translate the VISIT FLORIDA brand through native advertising, social media, digital platforms, interactive digital platforms, video production, images, print, radio, direct marketing, television, and any other marketing medium deemed necessary;
- Selecting an agency that will successfully partner with VISIT FLORIDA’s tourism industry partners;
- Selecting an agency that can maximize the value of VISIT FLORIDA campaigns and operate as an extension of the VISIT FLORIDA team; and
- Selecting an agency that utilizes cutting edge platforms and solutions capable of meeting VISIT FLORIDA’s overall objectives: (1) increasing visitor volume to Florida year over year; and (2) maximizing visitor spend.
Scope of Work:
The selected agency must:
- Partner with VISIT FLORIDA to create effective brand strategies and build advertising campaigns.
- Assist VISIT FLORIDA with crisis management (e.g., hurricane response).
- Produce industry Point of View (POV) position papers covering relevant advertising, communications and technology trends, identify how these trends effect VISIT FLORIDA strategies, and recommend a course of action.
- Serve as a turnkey creative services solution to VISIT FLORIDA. These services must include, but need not be limited to:
- Planning, consulting and presenting creative options to VISIT FLORIDA.
- Editorial services such as copywriting, fact-checking, proofreading and editing of all materials placed or handled by the agency.
- Design and graphics services such as the creation and implementation of original creative, designs, artwork, layout and design templates, typography and illustrations, photography (including direction of photo shoots and image selection), and other related elements that present a consistent brand as mutually developed with VISIT FLORIDA.
- Production services necessary to create promotional materials from concept to final format, including those required for relevant media and added value placements secured by VISIT FLORIDA and/or its agencies and vendors.
- Production services for the following types of channels and mediums: native advertising, social, digital display, interactive digital, HTML5, video, 3607-video, images, television, radio, direct marketing production, and any other medium that may arise.
- Project management related to production work.
- Production services to integrate partner messaging/creative into the Florida or VISIT FLORIDA brand elements.
- Collaborate with VISIT FLORIDA and VISIT FLORIDA’s contract agencies (e.g., digital media buying agency, social media buying agency, project agencies, multicultural consultants, and freelance contractors as necessary) to translate brand creative across different channel executions. Collaboration may include development of creative cooperative programs.
- Partner with VISIT FLORIDA’s internal creative service department, provide template materials, creative direction and feedback, and assist with the adaption of creative materials for internal VISIT FLORIDA channels.
- Observe market research, demographic data, and data relating to the effectiveness of past and present campaigns.
Proposal due by May 22, 2017 to:
Heather Collins, Senior Contracts Manager email@example.com
Subject Line: Brand Creative Agency ITN
Florida Tourism Industry Marketing Corporation
2540 W Executive Center Circle, Suite 200
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Leading Florida PR firms include Zimmerman Agency and Porter Novelli.