Founded in 1976 and based in Norway, Iowa, Frontier Co-op offers a full line of products for holistic living under the Frontier Co-op, Simply Organic, and Aura Cacia brands. Products include culinary herbs, spices, and baking flavors; bulk herbs and spices; and aromatherapy products — with a wide selection of organics. We provide consumers with the highest-quality products while supporting and promoting social and environmental responsibility. Find out more about Frontier Co-op at www.frontiercoop.com.
ABOUT SIMPLY ORGANIC
Simply Organic, an all-organic brand from Frontier Co-op, offers an extensive and growing selection of certified organic spices, seasonings, and baking flavors. Through the Simply Organic Giving Fund, we help organizations across the United States and Canada to nourish the millions of food insecure in our communities by supporting organizations that provide access to healthy, organic food options. Find out more about Simply Organic at www.simplyorganic.com.
Senior Director of Marketing Engagement
319-227-7996 | ext. 1299 | Cell 319-830-5293
Frontier Co-op and Simply Organic are seeking public relations services in support of key marketing initiatives from September 1, 2019, to June 30, 2020. Proposals should include the development of an outline for a comprehensive influencer/media outreach strategy for both brands. Each is introducing new brand positioning with the launch of year-long brand campaigns in the fall of 2019.
The proposed media relations strategy should achieve the following goals:
- Drive awareness and consideration of new Frontier Co-op and Simply Organic products (see Appendix C), by gaining placements with media outlets that reach our target demographic including traditional print media, digital media and earned influencers.
- Raise awareness of the Frontier Co-op and Simply Organic brands and positioning by gaining placements during peak seasonal timeframes with media outlets that reach our target demographic, including traditional print media, digital media and earned influencers.
- Build relationships with appropriate influencers (traditional media and digital media).
The proposal should be based on a budget of approximately $48K TO $90K per year. The deadline for submitting this proposal is September 1, 2019.
Address the proposal to:
Senior Director of Marketing Engagement 3021 78th Street
Norway, IA 52318 email@example.com
- Briefcase histories that illustrate ability and experience within the consumer packaged goods food industry.
- List of proposed team members, including biographies, billing rates and level of participation with ongoing services.
- List of current and former clients in food consumer packaged goods or related fields for whom you have worked in a similar vein, including independent contractors.
- Explanation of the firm’s billing procedures including rates, mark-ups, etc.
- Understanding of and ability to meet Frontier Co-op and Simply Organic goals and objectives.
- Creativity and uniqueness of approach to outreach strategy for new product.
- Demonstrated expertise and success securing earned media placements for brands in the CPG industry.
- Relevant media and influencer connections to meet goals and target audience.
- Firm and personnel qualifications and experience with weight given to the experience of the account team.
- The ability of proposal to be executed within budget.
KEY MARKETING INITIATIVES
Top Public Relations News:
UNDP Seeks Market Research Company
Pfizer Revamps its Public Relations Campaign
MWW PR Group: Hired as Public Relations Agency of Record
Shkreli’s attorney admits he has a major PR crisis
News From North 6th Agency, Cohn & Wolfe, DKC, & More!
The First 24 Hours of a Crisis Management Situation
City of Raleigh Issues Marketing RFP
Sebring Learns from Flint’s Mistakes
Public Relations Professionals & Firms To Avoid
Florida Department of Environmental Protection Issues Media Services RFP