The International Film Festival of India (IFFI) is the largest and prestigious international film festival being organized by Ministry of Information & Broadcasting every year in Goa – and according to a just issued request for proposal (RFP), they are seeking a PR Agency. Noteably, Films from all over the world participate in the festival. Reputed delegates from different parts of the world attend this festival.
The 46th Edition of the festival is scheduled to be held from 20th November to 30th November 2015 at Goa. The organizers of the festival, with a view to enhance the profile of the festival in terms of content and organization, proposes to engage an PR Agency of repute for organizing various events connected with the festival.
The selected agency will have broad divisions including A) Strategic Design B) Bridge building media initiatives C) Media Campaign for pre event, during the event and post event D) Nomination of Dedicated PR Coordinator (Film Journalist) to be appointed for six months by PR Agency, to be selected by IFFI, during the pre-event, event and post event of the 46th International Film Festival of India (IFFI).
SCOPE OF PR ACTIVITIES
The successfully chosen agency will:
- Build hype around the festival as the most prestigious international film festival rich in content and media campaign of other side by activities of IFFI 2015.
- Associate eminent International/National film personalities with a view to enhance the profile of the festival.
- Enable presence of eminent film personalities throughout the festival at various sections of the festival and publicize the bites.
- Cover Red Carpet events during the festival.
- Tie up with media houses, both print and electronic, for exclusive coverage of events like Opening Ceremony, daily Red Carpet , Seminars, Master classes, Closing Ceremony, Award winning films and other functions.
- To publicize movie lovers and industry experts about the content and the entries in IFFI, especially the winning entries.
All aspects of India film, including Bollywood remain very desired and sought after. The full RFP may be reviewed here.
Top Public Relations News:
Dominican Republic Cozies Up To Hillary Clinton: MWW PR’s Michael Kempner, Anthony Weiner and Millions of Dollars
City of Burnsville Seeks Lobbying Agency
VIRGO PR NAMED AGENCY OF RECORD BY VERGESENSE
St. Petersburg Seeks Super Yachts Marketing Plan
What’s Happening at Feintuch Communications, Ogilvy PR, Krupp Kommunications, and Southard / Freeman
Delta Sky Magazine’s PR Goof Goes Around the World With a Lot of Baggage
Romania and its Tourism Brand – Potholes in PR
Hillary Clinton & MWW PR vs. The NY Times
Washington State University Issues Digital Advertising RFP
Israel Hires An American PR Firm