Indian Government Seeks Social Media Agency For Climate Change Communications
The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change for The Government of India is seeking a social media agency to generate awareness around the issue of climate change.
There are many responsibilities for the chosen agency, including to:
- Set up a complete social networking management system for the Ministry and manage the same by deploying requisite number of persons with requisite qualifications and skills-set.
- Video & Message recording, populating, publishing and updating the content as and when required on 24X7 basis. The frequency of information will be on a continuous and daily basis.
- Management of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and other social media identities Generate buzz about Ministry’s activities and engage citizens over its initiatives.
- Round the clock running of social media sites, updating, analyzing social media trends likes, content moderation and suggest client intervention as and when required.
- Social media feedback/comment management on regular basis, appropriate tagging, on regular basis. Repackaging of the client & created content (videos and photographs) into suitable formats (video packages and others) for social media.
- Uploading of repackaged and creative content on various social media platforms such as Face book, YouTube, google+, twitter. etc.
- Ensure that significant posts made by the public on all the Ministry’s social networking sites are monitored on a real time basis and is brought to the notice of the designated Ministry’s official on daily basis.
Proposals are due by February 13, 2016 and should be submitted to:
INDIRA PARYAVARAN BHAWAN, Jor Bagh, New Delhi.
Under Secretary (Media), Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change. Indira Paryavaran Bhavan – Jor Bagh New Delhi – 10001.
Naturally, climate change remains of vital importance for all countries in the world.