Indian Institute of Management Issues PR Agency RFP
IIMK invites Expressions of Interest (EoI) from eligible and
qualified Public Relations Agencies for ‘Engagement of Public Relations Agency
for the Institute’.
- Design and develop reputation building programs
- Contribute in building and reinforcing
appropriate institutional image, foster relations among all its stakeholders
including media, industry, government, academia and general public
- Support ongoing marketing and communication
opportunities in traditional and digital media, including social media.
Established as the fifth Indian Institute of Management in
1996 by Government of India, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) is
a management institute with an international repute contributing to national
and global economy and management theory in multiple ways through research /
scholarly work, higher education programmes, executive training and management
Scope of Work:
To develop a Communication Plan for Institute Reputation
(benchmarked with the globally best) building, primarily using traditional and
contemporary PR strategies / programmes but not limited to it.
- The plan may contain:
- Corporate / Organization Positioning: Evaluation
of current image and proposed future strategic direction (the final strategy
may be jointly decided with the appointed agency but at this stage we would be
open to agency’s suggestions to the strategic direction).
- Credibility and visibility programmes to build
favourable opinion among and healthy relations with key stake holders: Industry
– recruiters, executive training, consulting opportunities; Government; Media,
Public – prospective employees, prospective students, community at large,
existing employees, existing students.
- Create a strong presence of the institution on
internet and social media in terms of visibility and recall.
- Help in creating and disseminating multi‐media
content to engage with the stakeholders.
- Design interventions to create a consistent
brand identity in the internet/social media.
- Any other recommendations related to image and
- Proposed annual budget for reputation building.
- Assured deliverables and suggested models of
charges / service fees.
- Periodically monitor, alert and provide a report
on Digital and Social Media, apart from the mainstream media reports.
- Other services offered (such as postage/courier,
photocopying, ISDs, media interactions, translation of press releases and media
coverage, electronic media monitoring and providing CDs of the coverage, design
and printing, organizing analyst meets, press meets, market research, seminars,
conferences, designing web creatives for social media
communications, etc., costs of which are chargeable at actuals.
February 4th, 2019
Chief Administrative Officer
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode Campus P.O., Kozhikode – 673 570
Agencies with an Indian presence include W2O group and Edelman PR.