IIMK invites Expressions of Interest (EoI) from eligible and qualified Public Relations Agencies for ‘Engagement of Public Relations Agency for the Institute’.
- Design and develop reputation building programs and initiatives
- Contribute in building and reinforcing appropriate institutional image, foster relations among all its stakeholders including media, industry, government, academia and general public
- Support ongoing marketing and communication opportunities in traditional and digital media, including social media.
Established as the fifth Indian Institute of Management in 1996 by Government of India, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) is a management institute with an international repute contributing to national and global economy and management theory in multiple ways through research / scholarly work, higher education programmes, executive training and management consulting services.
Scope of Work:
To develop a Communication Plan for Institute Reputation (benchmarked with the globally best) building, primarily using traditional and contemporary PR strategies / programmes but not limited to it.
- The plan may contain:
- Corporate / Organization Positioning: Evaluation of current image and proposed future strategic direction (the final strategy may be jointly decided with the appointed agency but at this stage we would be open to agency’s suggestions to the strategic direction).
- Credibility and visibility programmes to build favourable opinion among and healthy relations with key stake holders: Industry – recruiters, executive training, consulting opportunities; Government; Media, Public – prospective employees, prospective students, community at large, existing employees, existing students.
- Create a strong presence of the institution on internet and social media in terms of visibility and recall.
- Help in creating and disseminating multi‐media content to engage with the stakeholders.
- Design interventions to create a consistent brand identity in the internet/social media.
- Any other recommendations related to image and reputation building.
- Proposed annual budget for reputation building.
- Assured deliverables and suggested models of charges / service fees.
- Periodically monitor, alert and provide a report on Digital and Social Media, apart from the mainstream media reports.
- Other services offered (such as postage/courier, photocopying, ISDs, media interactions, translation of press releases and media coverage, electronic media monitoring and providing CDs of the coverage, design and printing, organizing analyst meets, press meets, market research, seminars, conferences, designing web creatives for social media communications, etc., costs of which are chargeable at actuals.
February 4th, 2019
Chief Administrative Officer
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
IIM Kozhikode Campus P.O., Kozhikode – 673 570
Top Public Relations News:
KCSA Strategic Communications: A Subpar Firm
Mistakes First-Time Managers Make
Power Ranger Headed to Prison
Marquet Media Feature Interview
PRWeb Launches New Features Enhancing Social Sharing and SEO
Moment of Truth Time: Choosing the Right Messenger
UBM in Final Stages of PRNewswire Sale
Dominique Strauss-Khan Sex Scandal to Hit the Big Screen
Job of the Day: IBM Is Looking for External Relations Professionals
New Social Media Roles Render Advertising and Public Relations Education Incomplete