Urbandale Public Library (UPL) has issued an RFP seeking a marketing agency to:
- Develop a 3-5 year strategic plan.
- Project a 10 year vision.
- Create a public relations, communications, and marketing plan.
- Increase fundraising.
UPL’s priority is to offer a superior customer experience through first-class collections, programs, and services.
The scope of work shall include the following:
- Create a long term (10 years or more) vision for how the library can be an increasingly vital resource for all of the citizens and businesses in Urbandale.
- Creatively facilitate input sessions and data-gathering involving a cross-section of the entire community to ensure the vision is inclusive and comprehensive.
- Develop a shorter-term 3-5 year strategic plan with a view to implement the long term vision.
- Develop a public relations, communications, and marketing plan to create engagement and support of community leaders and all citizens in the strategic objectives and the vision of the library.
- Provide benchmarks to measure the results of the plans and achievement of the objectives.
- Develop a fundraising program to provide support for enhanced services, programs, and collections and to ensure future funding to implement the vision.
- Provide an effective, reliable ongoing process for library staff and leadership to regularly review, re-evaluate and adjust the objectives and plans to remain aligned to new developments in any factors impacting the vision including technology, community needs, and financial resources.
Deliverables should also include:
- An up-to-date community profile and identification of community markets.
- An assessment of the library’s environment, including evaluation of strengths and weaknesses, quality of services, reputation, management, budget, etc.
- Specification of the mission and core values of the organization.
August 13, 2017
Julie Wells, Director
Urbandale Public Library
Top Public Relations News:
World Health Organization Seeks Communications Firm
Judge Public Relations: PR Firm Profile
Marketing Support and Graphic Design Services RFP Issued
The Global Spin Awards Honoring DJ’s By Powermoves – Diddy’s Right-Hand Man
Maxim Behar: Bulgarian Expert Included in the Organizing Committee of the PR Forum
Facebook Claims to Have Mind-Blowing Statistics for Advertisers
Food PR: McDonald’s Wraps Up Big Mac
podifi™ Offers New Loyalty & Payments Solutions for Retailers
Facebook to Dump a Billion Into Virginia
San Antonio Seeks Healthy PR Agency