Manchester-Boston Regional Airport Issues Graphic Design, Marketing and Advertising RFP
The City of Manchester, Department of Aviation (hereafter “Manchester-Boston Regional Airport” or “airport”) is seeking proposals from ESTABLISHED PROFESSIONAL GRAPHIC DESIGN, MARKETING AND ADVERTISING FIRMS with proven capabilities in creating, producing and efficiently managing a variety of electronic and print design initiatives. Manchester-Boston Regional Airport will rely on the chosen firm’s creative ability and strong project management skills to support ongoing and future marketing, advertising and public relations activities at the airport. The firm must have capabilities to effectively interface with a variety of local, regional and national print, broadcast and digital media organizations and printing vendors. An in-depth knowledge of project estimating, budgeting, scheduling and media buying is essential.
The chosen firm will assist the airport in the design, development and production of materials to support the airport’s comprehensive marketing, advertising and public relations programs.
Strategically situated in the heart of New England, Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is located less than fifty miles north of Boston, Massachusetts and less than an hour’s drive from the region’s most popular ski areas, scenic seacoast beaches and peaceful lakefront resorts. MHT is the premier aviation gateway for the region.
Manchester-Boston Regional Airport is committed to:
- Providing world class aviation facilities and infrastructure;
- Providing safe, efficient, and convenient transportation;
- Developing, promoting, and managing the airport to stimulate economic growth;
- Fostering a culture that promotes fiscal, civic and environmental stewardship; and
- Providing a working environment that empowers our employees to contribute to the success of the airport.
Scope of Work:
Assist the airport in developing the appropriate marketing mix and translating key messages into effective visual interpretations for various internal and external audiences. Projects may include, but are not limited to:
– strategic marketing plans
– quarterly performance reviews
– website support
– support customer loyalty programs
– print advertisements
– community involvement initiatives
– direct mail
– media buying
– electronic mail campaigns
– special event announcements
– social media initiatives
The chosen company will provide “turnkey” graphic design and printing services. It will be the chosen firm’s responsibility to deliver high quality electronic files or printed materials, whichever is required, on time and within the established budget. The chosen firm will provide media buying services and website maintenance.
Thomas J. Malafronte, A.A.E.
Interim Airport Director
Manchester- Boston Regional Airport
One Airport Road, Suite 300
Manchester, NH 03103