Marketing Agency RFP Issued By Iowa State University
Iowa State University is seeking proposals for a marketing/advertising services contract. The successful agency will be experienced in all aspects of marketing to include, strategic planning, branding, advertising, promotions, media buying, direct mail, digital marketing, public relations, social media, etc.
Iowa State University is a place where adventurous minds are encouraged to accomplish amazing things. As a major international university with many programs ranked in the top fifty among public universities in the country by U.S.News and World Report, Iowa State offers a student experience rich in social and academic diversity. One hundred majors, over 800 clubs and more than 36,300 students enrich college life in a beautiful park-like campus. Big 12 sports and a tradition of cultural and popular performances make campus life fun and memorable. At Iowa State University students can discover their passions and unlock their potential. And prepare for the adventure called life.
We’ve also created an environment that encourages adventurous minds to know the unknown. To push the human race forward. We have over 80 research centers and institutions where discoveries are occurring in every field from biotechnology and psychology to nanotechnology and anthropology. When adventurous minds at Iowa State are challenged, breakthroughs follow.
We are seeking an agency that has expertise in all aspects of the marketing process, including market research, strategic marketing plans, positioning, brand awareness, advertising, promotions, direct mail, media production and placement, database marketing, social media marketing, and related public relations on a national scale. The firm must especially have expertise in teen marketing.
Scope of Work:
- Assist the university in creating integrated media campaigns
- Oversee the creation and production of television, radio, print and digital forms of advertising.
- Develop and implement media plans and media buying.
- Assess and evaluate existing and future communication campaigns as they relate to the university’s goals and objectives.
- Recommend opportunities to build awareness of the university through various advertising mediums.
- Archive all university projects in-house.
- Work with each printer who has successfully bid for each project through ISU Printing Services.
- Be available to do on-campus presentations of brand strategies to campus units.
- Assist in developing evaluation criteria and reviewing bids for high-quality marketing services such as television commercial production.
Director of Procurement Services
2221 Wanda Daley Drive
Iowa State University
Ames, Iowa 50011-3616
Agencies with strong education experience include Finn Partners and Zeno Group.