The Kentucky Community and Technical College System, the largest institution of higher education in the Commonwealth, is comprised of 16 comprehensive two-year colleges with more than 70 campuses throughout the state that serve more than 100,000 students and nearly 5,000 businesses each year in credit programs leading to certificate, diploma, and associate degrees, pre-baccalaureate education for transfer to four-year institutions, and non-credit programs, customized business and industry training, professional continuing education, and personal enrichment opportunities. Key areas of emphasis include increased access to postsecondary education and educational attainment, community and economic development, workforce education and training, adult education and literacy, agriculture and rural development, nursing and allied health professions, emerging technologies and high-growth, high-wage occupations, online education, global partnerships and international education, firefighter and emergency medical professionals, and homeland security education and training.
Scope of Work:
The Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) issues this Request for Proposals for the purpose of providing marketing consulting for KCTCS including the following services:
- Recommend and secure advertising for television, radio, outdoor, print, and digital advertising, etc.
- Develop a creative advertising strategy that supports the organizational mission and goals.
- Design advertising materials that can be easily adapted at the local college level.
- Develop and execute experiential marketing campaigns.
- Create engaging student recruitment materials.
- Provide research, development and implementation of web properties.
- Develop marketing plans and materials for individual KCTCS programs and targeted audiences.
- Assist organization in building KCTCS brand awareness and identity; delivering a positive brand experience. Includes the development and full adherence to brand guidelines.
- Recommend and utilize guerilla marketing tactics to ensure that KCTCS funds are used effectively and get the most “bang for the buck.”
- Coordinate production and trafficking of advertising materials and production services.
- Conduct pre/post market research and reporting to determine success of marketing efforts.
- Provide additional creative services as needed including video/radio production, copywriting, animation, html ads, etc.
- Conduct market research/mystery shopping to determine KCTCS perceptions, better under customer needs and delivery of products.
- Assist colleges with the development and execution of annual marketing plans.
- Conduct college photo and video shoots for all external communication materials.
March 30th, 2018
300 NORTH MAIN STREET
VERSAILLES KY 40383
Top Public Relations News:
Happenings at KCSA Strategic, HL Group, APCO, Abernathy McGregor, and Kekst
How to Land an Entry Level Public Relations Job
Suffolk County Seeks Advertising and Marketing Firm For Police Drive
TransMedia Group as AOR for Rock Hard Taco
Malware City – Fighting the Villains of the Online World
Special Needs PR: When Publicity Is Heartwarming
Health Agency Seeks Marketing Firm
Why Millennial’s Are Investing Less
Dominican Republic Cozies Up To Hillary Clinton: MWW PR’s Michael Kempner, Anthony Weiner and Millions of Dollars
Columbia and foursquare Partner for 30 Minutes or Less