Missouri Western State University (MWSU), a public higher education institution, is seeking proposals from a marketing firm to support the Steven L. Craig School of Business in attracting and converting new student prospects into matriculated students.
Scope of Work:
- Create an integrated strategy that encompasses social media, marketing automation, email campaigns, lead monitoring and ongoing communications instruction between interested prospects and the Craig School of Business.
- Define a clear communication strategy for taking leads through the pipeline structure, nurturing them through pre-defined campaigns and then handing a “hot” lead over to the right individual within the Craig School of Business to get the prospect enrolled as a business student.
- Execute on that strategy with clearly-defined tactics for identifying leads through a working relationship with the Admissions Office, Facebook ads and other identified sources to grow the number of individuals interested in pursuing a business degree through the Craig School of Business.
- Facilitate the implementation of a marketing automation tool that leverages analytics, behavioral scoring, branded content and more to engage leads through nurture campaigns and generate conversions. This includes the creation of a branded email template and the management of 300 leads in the platform.
- Be responsible for the creation of landing pages to support the identified campaigns, matching the branding guidelines of the Craig School of Business, as well as Missouri Western State University.
- Create a follow-up package that includes up to four branded postcards and proper messaging to carry on the nurture process.
- Provide monthly analytics as to the progress of the campaign, with plans to suggest changes when performance is falling short of expectations.
- Provide support in the development of 15- and/or 30-second TV/video commercials for the undergraduate program.
- Propose a budget for implementing the marketing campaign by strategy/phases, including Digital ad buys via Facebook and needed collateral materials. The budget should address:
a. Preparing an overall strategic plan
b. Cost estimates for plan implementation
c. Phasing plan for implementation including cost estimates for each tactic/creative
10. All proposals should include:
a. A recommended implementation timeline
b. Bios on the individuals who will be working on the account and their role in the project
c. 3 references, including contact name and phone number
d. 3 examples of similar projects
December 8, 2017
Missouri Western State University
Popplewell Hall 221
4525 Downs Drive
Saint Joseph, Missouri 64507
Top Public Relations News:
Town of Bristol Issues Branding and Marketing RFP
Public Relations News From Berk Communications, Feintuch, Finn Partners and More..
MARKETING RFP ISSUED BY UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS CITY
Whatcom Transportation Authority (WTA) Issues Marketing RFP
Management Styles: When to use each Approach for best Results
The Annual Easter Eggs Hunt as a PR Opportunity for Parks, Zoos and More
How Agencies Can Safeguard Against Client In-Housing
Word Artists: Mel Bochner, Barbara Kruger Making a Statement on Canvas or Otherwise
Mecklenburg County Seeks Communications/Marketing Firm
Zeno Group Updates & Poland Looking For Publicity