Floridian Arts Center Issues Marketing RFP
The Clermont Performing Arts Center in Florida has issued a marketing RFP. The Clermont Performing Arts Center is delighted to offer top-rated entertainment from around the world. The Main Stage, which seats 1,200, is the largest in Lake County. Patrons gave the venue five-star ratings in the inaugural season, which featured programs ranging from beloved Broadway musicals to international sensations, such as Celtic Nights and the New Shanghai Circus.
The City of Clermont desires to retain a professional marketing firm to produce a comprehensive marketing services for the Clermont Performing Arts Center (“CPAC”) performance season and individual shows. The CPAC conducts approximately 16 to 25 shows annually.
- Creative direction and execution within an approved graphic and creative approach created by the City.
- Development of new, innovative, and creative ways of attracting people and prompting them to purchase tickets to events through the use of print media, community publications, television, radio, internet, social media
- Production of individual marketing and advertising components.
- Create a graphic, advertising and marketing campaign including media plan with an integrated approach to the CPAC season.
- Promote the overall CPAC as well as individual shows.
- Media planning and buying to include a variety of radio, internet, social media, print and television partners
- Provide graphic design services to highlight and promote individual shows.
- Provide required web graphics corresponding to creative work for advertising. These graphics will usually be resized versions of other collateral.
- Tracking of budget, schedule and list of deliverables to ensure timely completion, review and submission
- How to optimize social media efforts. The City will primarily handle social media management.
- How to optimize strategic partnerships, which can benefit marketing efforts for CPAC.
- Provide monthly reports on advertising including analytics and recommendations for optimizing ongoing campaigns.
It is the intent of the City for the successful respondent to supply all services stated above based on the anticipated budget.
Proposal due by Aug 18th, 2016 to:
Clermont Arts and Recreation Center
3700 S. Highway 27
Clermont, Florida 34711
352- 241- 7350
Leading Florida PR Agencies include Porter Novelli & Zimmerman PR.