Concord Kannapolis Area Transit, known locally as Rider Transit, is a growing, vibrant, technologically advanced public transit system seeking proposals from qualified marketing/public relations firms to manage and expand the public outreach and marketing strategy for the Rider Transit public transportation system. We provide fixed route bus service and ADA Paratransit services in Cabarrus County, North Carolina, serving the cities of Concord and Kannapolis. With a fleet of 10 thirty-five foot hybrid buses, 4 twenty five foot LTVs, and 3 Ford Transit Vans, we also provide passenger amenities such as shelters, benches, solar lighting, a brand new app and web site with real time travel information, a new touchless mobile payment platform. All vehicles are ADA accessible. We are seeking a partner to provide an ongoing campaign that incorporates a wide range of marketing strategies that will effectively promote the use of public transit, increase awareness and ridership, and implement branding of Rider Transit services to key audiences including but not limited to:
• Existing core riders
• Existing occasional riders
• General public/non-riders
Experience in traditional and non-traditional media marketing, word of mouth marketing, digital & social media, research, & public relations are all valuable.
Kannapolis Area Transit:
• Public outreach materials and promotional items, media kits, corporate information packets, advertising media (print & electronic) and other associated items for internal & external use (regular service & special events), including bilingual (Spanish) items as needed.
• Targeted assistance marketing our new customer facing technologies and amenities such as our new bus location and trip planning app, our new contactless digital fare media options, expended bus stop amenity program, etc.
• Assist Rider Transit with ongoing development and management of the system website (www.ckrider.com) and Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ridertransit) and other digital media assets; in addition to backend management, assist staff with providing content and keep information fresh and relevant. Assist with social media and mobile applications to maximize effectiveness of communications activities and stakeholder engagement.
• Monthly and annual data tracking of web site usage by page as well as Facebook growth
• All signage and graphics for bus shelters, transit equipment, bus stop signs, etc.
• Attendance at Concord Kannapolis Transit Commission staff meetings as needed.
• Advertising/marketing strategies and campaigns for ridership development and growth, expanded public awareness of our services, with particular focus on addressing concerns resulting from the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency.
• System & route map development & updates; associated comprehensive and individual schedule brochures & stop level schedule displays;
• Electronic Fare & Pass media design & development.
• Research & development and assist Rider staff with the management and oversight of revenue generating advertising program options, including quality control of imagery and installation
• Graphics and materials associated with the marketing program and strategies as needed
• Utility bill inserts.
• Development of high quality, economical production options for printing and marketing material and items related to this contract; selected firm will be responsible for production and delivery of all materials as needed on an at cost basis.
• Ensure ADA compliance and full accessibility of all products, including but not limited to digital and non-digital platforms or products.
• Additional services as needed. The selected firm shall provide a project manager/main point of contact who, in coordination with Rider Transit staff, shall ensure that all projects and task orders are completed on or before established completion dates. The selected firm will not be allowed to substitute the Project Manager or other proposed project team members during the course of this contract without prior written permission of Rider Transit. The selected firm will provide Rider Transit written monthly status reports noting major accomplishments, issues, planned activities or projects and status of deliverables/milestones if requested.
September 9th, 2020 5:00pm EDT
Rider Transit Center Attn: Andy Christy 45 Transit Court NW Concord, NC 28025
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 704.920.5878
Top Public Relations News:
Some Baby Formulas “May Contain Arsenic”
Apple Watch: Top APPS and How Your Brand Can Leverage Smartwatch Marketing
SeaWorld Fighting Back
Village of Niles Seeks Public Relations Assessment & Strategy
Content Marketing Budgets Are Growing
New Mexico PR: Water Conservation PR Campaign To Be Launched By Sante Fe, New Mexico
Word Artists: Mel Bochner, Barbara Kruger Making a Statement on Canvas or Otherwise
Virgo-PR Founded By Public Relations Industry Veteran Mike Paffmann
STATE OF NEVADA, DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY SEEKS MARKETING AGENCY
Asia News Market: TravelDailyNews Asia Launched