MARKETING RFP ISSUED BY CITY OF TRINIDAD TOURISM BOARD
Responses Due By: November 7, 2022 4 p.m. MST
Trinidad Tourism Board
ATTN: Marty Hackett
309 Nevada Ave.
Trinidad, CO 81082
The City of Trinidad Tourism Board is an official Board of the City of Trinidad, approved by the electorate
on November 6, 2001, and responsible for the use of the municipal lodging tax as per the City of
Trinidad Code of Ordinances, Chapter 7, Finance and Taxation, Article 7, Lodging Tax. Board Members of
the City of Trinidad Tourism Board are appointed by the Trinidad City Council for the purpose of carrying
out the responsibilities of administering the voter approved lodging tax.
The mission and vision of the Tourism Board is to increase economic development in the Trinidad area
- Promoting tourism by attracting overnight visitors to Trinidad, and to encourage visitors to extend their stay.
- Increase demand for local attractions, businesses, and entertainment by visitors of all ages.
- Promote festivals and events and Foster civic pride and ambassadorship.
- The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to select talented, experienced contractors (individuals or entities) to provide marketing and advertising services for the City of Trinidad Tourism Board toaccomplish the goal of promoting and marketing the region’s assets to enhance the economic and social well-being of the region’s residents and businesses.
The successful candidate will be a qualified graphic design firm/individual that can conceptualize, design
and deliver supporting collateral materials for various projects, on an as-needed basis throughout the
2023 calendar year.
Scope of Services
The “Services” consist of, and the successful marketing and advertising individual/firm shall provide, the
1. Art direction and conceptual design, production, and project management, which may include
labor to produce:
a. Print collateral
b. On-line/social marketing and development
c. Billboard advertising
d. Broadcast media marketing
e. Promotional items and efforts
2. Public Relations
3. Partnerships and Promotions
4. Direct Marketing and Fulfillment
5. Tourism Development
6. Additional projects, as requested by the Board.
7. Produce said materials within a time-period agreed upon by the Board and the designer; A
project timeline will be mutually agreed upon for each milestone to be delivered.
8. All design, materials, and concepts provided in the performance of the Services shall be suitable
for printing and use by a separate contractor.
9. Upon acceptance of each design or concept, the Board will retain all intellectual property rights
and will retain ownership of all assets related to the project.