Marketing RFP Issued By Columbus and Franklin County Metro Parks
Columbus and Franklin County Metro Parks (Metro Parks) is seeking proposals from
qualified companies providing digital marketing and advertising services. Metro Parks is
looking for proposals from companies with demonstrated expertise in planning,
placement and evaluation of digital media advertising services..
Metro Parks is a public agency serving the citizens of Central Ohio by providing a
regional system of clean, safe, natural area parks and features 20 outstanding natural
area parks with more than 230 miles of trails and over 28,000 acres of land in seven
Central Ohio counties.
Scope of Work:
The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to establish a contract with a qualified marketing company to collaborate with in planning and placing digital advertising campaigns that raise awareness of Metro Parks and drive Franklin County residents to the parks. These include, but are not limited to, increasing market saturation, getting people in the parks and increasing positive public opinion of Metro Parks. Campaigns should encompass digital platforms that include retargeting, connected TV/OTT and digital display. Campaigns should be targeted to Franklin County residents.
In addition, a qualified company will provide digital media planning and purchasing, video production and editing and in-depth analytics services. All proposals should include a detailed, itemized budget, outlining each of the duties that will be performed by the company. Please include two samples of 60-second videos that your company has created. All costs must be listed.
● Collaborate with Metro Parks public information team on the core messages for all digital products.
● Video production, including drone footage, of digital creative to include 24 60-second videos to be used in, but not limited to, digital, social media and OTT. Twelve videos will highlight park visitor stories (called Adventure Starts Here) and 12 will highlight park features (called Wander and Wonder).
● Static, audio (music and sound effects) and graphics that will strengthen message.
● Format that can be used on multiple media channels (traditional and digital).
● Digital ad placement across various digital channels. Please list which digital channels you will use.
● Provide a sample of an analytics report you have done (not what analytics/analytics services you use). ● Metro Parks public information manager and social media specialist will review and provide input before final approval of all digital products delivered by the company.
Due Date: November 1, 2021, 5PM
Proposals should be emailed to both Peg Hanley at email@example.com and Tina Fronk at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5PM on November 1, 2021.
Columbus and Franklin County Metro Parks
1069 W. Main Street
Westerville, Ohio 43081