Marketing RFP Issued By Mississippi State University
MSU invites qualified respondents to submit proposals to provide a marketing and design plan for student recruitment
Mississippi State University (MSU) is a comprehensive land grant university of 21,500+ students and approximately 5,000 faculty and staff. The main campus is located adjacent to the community of Starkville in northeast Mississippi, with a remote campus located in Meridian with an enrollment of around 700 students. Additionally, the university operates several remote agricultural experiment stations and has an Extension office located in each of the eighty-two Mississippi counties. Additional information about MSU can be found at our website www.msstate.edu.
Scope of Work:
• Submit overall design concepts to the Marketing and Student Recruitment team for approval prior to designing the specific pieces.
• Design marketing materials for the 2021-2022 Admissions campaign. The pieces designed will be based on the Mississippi State brand identity. http://www.brand.msstate.edu/identity/index.php
• Vendor will be required to write copy, use correct grammar, proofread, design, edit, program digital content, file prep, and make all documents web accessible.(ADA Accessible)
• Vendor will need to schedule and coordinate any photoshoots needed to complete the design and execution of the pieces. Photos will also need to be edited appropriately (including but not limited to alternative text.) Winning vendor will have access to University photos taken by the Office of Public Affairs.
• Vendor will provide all working files for created pieces (High-Quality PDFs and packaged files for printer), as well as additional templates, design elements, and graphics for postcards and other pieces for use by MSU Admissions team for both digital and print.
• Vendor will interview, write copy and photograph up to 17 student profiles for both freshman and transfer students.
• Agree to initial design meeting where all deadlines for each piece will be set and agreed upon.
• The following items will be required in the scope of work:
o Design 4 email templates that are mobile responsive
o 7 Tri-Fold (or comparable) brochures
o 10 Bi- Fold (or comparable) brochures
o 17 Postcards varying in size and shape
o 4 multi-page brochures (8 pages or comparable plus cover)
o 1 multi-page brochure (20 pages or comparable plus cover)
o Double-Pocket Folder
o Di-cut piece that can be used as a stick less fan
o Admit packet- 4 page (or comparable)
December 15, 2020 at 2:00 PM
Mississippi State University 610 McArthur Hall 245 Barr Avenue Mississippi State, MS 39762
Agencies to consider include Burson-Marsteller and Porter Novelli.