Marketing RFP Issued By The Gwinnett County Board of Education
The Gwinnett County Board of Education (Board) represented by Gwinnett County Public Schools (GCPS)
requests competitive sealed bids for On-Demand Freelance Marketing Services. GCPS plans to award a
pool of qualified service providers from which it may select and implement the services identified in this
solicitation document. GCPS is the largest school district in the State of Georgia. Additional information
regarding GCPS may be obtained by logging on to https://www.gcpsk12.org/.
GCPS reserves the right to award to one or more service provider. After the award is made, work will be
assigned based on approach, experience, and cost. Specific projects not covered by the hourly rates
submitted by the awarded service provider(s) will be quoted individually and will be awarded based on
approach, experience, and cost.
GCPS is seeking Freelance Marketing services for qualified service providers to provide strategy and
consulting on current marketing practices and create brand awareness to include the following:
• Social and digital Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Web Design, Branding, Content
Marketing, Pay Per Click, Web Development, Email Marketing, Video Production, collateral and
print creating, and other:
• Promote brand and identify valuable exposure opportunities
• Identify goals and opportunities utilizing community connections to build diverse candidate
pools to attract teachers, bus drivers, substitute teachers, custodians, school nutrition workers
and other to our district.
• Develop and raise awareness of the GCPS HR positive teaching recruitment message to attract
highly talented, diverse teachers to GCPS
• On-premise support at job fairs/events and activities with live social engagement, photography
• Develop advertising campaigns and monitor recruitment target markets to update strategy as
• Manage placement of all recruitment materials – digital and print
• Manage printing of all recruitment materials
• Provide reports analytics and measurements to ensure Return on Investment (ROI)
GCPS is asking for hourly rates to be submitted in a range. This range will indicate the lowest rate and
highest rate the service provider will charge for each job title listed. Actual rates charged to GCPS will be
determined in a statement of work (SOW) based on the candidate’s education, certifications, year of
experience etc. Generally, most positions can be classified into the levels listed below:
• Level 1: 1-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly
used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and
pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Primary job functions do not
typically require exercising independent judgment.
• Level 2: 6 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and
direct the work of others, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
It is GCPS’s intent, when possible, to interview three (3) candidates to determine the best fit and overall
success of the project.
Communication – Gwinnett County Public Schools Personnel: Individuals, firms, and businesses seeking
an award of a Gwinnett County Public Schools contract may not initiate or continue any verbal or
written communications regarding a solicitation.
DEADLINE: Bid submissions will be received digitally until
10:00 AM, Thursday, September 15, 2022, through the Bonfire Interactive online portal located at
https://gwinnett.bonfirehub.com or by visiting the GCPS Purchasing website at