Media RFP Issued By University of Washington
This Request for Proposal, (RFP) is issued by UW Medicine Strategic Marketing & Communications team in order to open requests for proposals for a media buyer. UW Medicine Strategic Marketing & Communications team kindly requests proposal for a full-service media buying agency with integrated media channel expertise to help build and drive UW Medicine brand and service line awareness.
It is important for UW Medicine to have a share of voice in many different channels, including digital and traditional media in the Seattle area marketplace. A consumer-focused, integrated media and content marketing approach allows UW Medicine to tell its own story, drive awareness and patient acquisition campaigns, and build the UW Medicine brand with a larger audience. This solicitation is open to those vendors that satisfy the minimum qualifications stated herein and that are available for work in Washington State.
It is important for UW Medicine to strategically place digital and traditional media in the Seattle area marketplace—for brand awareness, share of voice, and patient acquisition strategies. A consumer-focused, integrated media and content marketing approach allows UW Medicine to tell its own story, drive awareness and patient acquisition campaigns, and build the UW Medicine brand with a larger audience. We seek media buying agencies who understand the media landscape in our region, both the Puget Sound region and the larger 5-state western region Washington, Wyoming, Alaska, Montana and Idaho known as WWAMI in order to align with our business goals. We look for agencies with healthcare related experience and have a deep understanding of the Seattle and western region healthcare landscape.
Point of Contact
The RFP Coordinator is the sole point of contact in the University for this Procurement. All communication between the Contractor and the University upon release of this RFP shall be with the RFP Coordinator, in writing, as follows: Dawn Lake, Senior Contracts Manager Procurement Services email@example.com
Proposals Due 3/18/2022 5pm PST
Deliver proposal via email to: Dawn Lake (firstname.lastname@example.org) Reference: RFP UW 22-0121 in the subject line
Scope of Work
The goal of enlisting media buying agencies include:
- A media agency that makes strategic media mixture recommendations that align with UW Medicine’s business goals, strategic initiatives, and campaigns.
- To stay abreast of emerging media opportunities, prioritizing measurability and alignment with strategic initiatives.
- To increase awareness of UW Medicine providers and services.
- To provide UW Medicine comprehensive reporting, that track media placement by campaign and all-up media.
- To provide monthly and quarterly reporting on the following plus any other relevant reporting metric:
- Digital marketing metrics (open rate, click-to-open rate, deliverability rate)
- Social media metrics (engagement and conversions metrics)
- Reach, frequency, and rotation
- How the metrics align with identified strategic goals
The media buying agency will collaborate closely with the UW Medicine team to discuss campaign strategy, status, opportunities, and stay informed on the business strategic planning and to gain insight on media performance. The UW Medicine marketing team includes a project manager, marketing managers, an events & sponsorship manager, senior leadership and other vendors. The media buyer will work with all parties in a professional manner, delivering projects in a timely fashion and vetting proposed media so that UW Medicine reviews strategic proposals which clearly explain the benefits of a multi-tiered media buy.