The Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County (Metro) is seeking proposals from qualified full-service public relations/marketing agencies to serve as an extension of existing Metro Department communication efforts.
Scope of Work:
- Demonstrate an aptitude for integrating brand elements in all materials to maintain continuity and identification.
- Perform as required, media production services including but not limited to: creative concepts, graphic design, photography, copywriting, pre-press, and printing.
- Perform as required, aspects of video, radio, digital, and other new media direction, production, and post-production. This includes creative concepts, development, copywriting, casting, shooting, editing, dubbing, and placement.
- Perform as required, services related to the successful development and execution of advertisements, including radio, print, direct mail, and digital and internet marketing.
- Provide full media planning and creative services related to the production and execution of the most advanced and cutting-edge digital technologies, including but not limited to, internet marketing and mobile marketing.
- Perform services to create advertising across all types of media, including but not limited to: pre-buy analysis, media planning, requesting optimal rates and placements, tracking, and post-buy analysis. Media targets may include local, state, national, and international markets. As requested, the offeror will provide demographic information, including analysis of market, station, profiles, time, etc.
- Develop an earned-media strategy for developed outreach programs.
- Develop and provide Metro Departments with project budget prior to undertaking work.
- Arrange and coordinate media coverage of Metro issues, including a press conference, interviews, and appearances on appropriate media outlets.
- Assist in the development of educational materials, news stories, and briefing documents on current issues as well as long-term matters, to ensure the quality and consistency of information provided to the public. Assist in the development of a natural disaster crisis communication plan.
- Develop and execute direct communication strategies designed to reach ethnic minorities, New Americans, underserved, underrepresented, non-Internet-connected, lower socioeconomic level, and non-English-speaking populations.
- Constantly review and make recommendations to Metro for more timely, transparent, and effective communication with residents, businesses, and guests of Metro.
- Provide a weekly report in a form acceptable to Metro.
- This list of services is intended as a general guide and is not intended to be a complete list of all work necessary to provide the requested services. The successful Offeror shall have a demonstrated knowledge and expertise to respond quickly and serve the unique needs of Metro.
Top Public Relations News:
San Diego PR Agency Needed
How Will Businesses Control Employees Social Media Behavior
The High Price of Low Cost SEO
Charlotte Water Issues Creative Services RFP
Aetna Flips the Script on Obamacare Policies
Investor Education Centre Issues Social Media RFP
Brazosport College Issues Branding RFP
San Francisco Department Of Environment Issues PR & Marketing RFP
Kosta Petrov and “P World”
State Bank of India Issues Public Relations RFP