The Mexico Beach Community Development Council, Inc. (“MBCDC”) is seeking submissions from advertising agencies with expertise in marketing, creative services in advertising and marketing, and media buying to promote the tourism industry of Mexico Beach, Florida. The agency should possess strengths in all areas of marketing, including digital marketing with the promotional knowledge of social media and internet based companies.
The mission of the MBCDC is to promote a positive image for Mexico Beach, increase tourism, and coordinate the marketing and public relations efforts of the total tourism community. To achieve this goal, the MBCDC’s marketing/creative, media buying and public relations agency or agencies must work in conjunction with the President, and designated Staff to accomplish the marketing goals.
Scope of Work:
The mission of the MBCDC is to promote a positive image for Mexico Beach, increase community. To achieve this goal, the MBCDC’s marketing/creative, media buying and public relations agency or agencies must work in conjunction with the President, and designated staff to accomplish the marketing goals.
Market and Budget:
Advertising and promotional efforts are targeted to, but not limited to, major domestic markets throughout North America, with a potential desire to develop a marketing program that could be directed towards selected international markets. The MBCDC’s current advertising budget (FY 2017-2018, October 1, 2017-September 30, 2018) inclusive of creative development and production is approximately $320,000.
The MBCDC is seeking an advertising agency with experience in marketing, creative services in advertising and marketing, and media buying to promote the tourism industry of Mexico Beach, Florida. The advertising agency must have extensive experience in destination marketing.
The selected agency shall be the principle provider and/or advisor to the MBCDC for the following related services, each as more particularly determined by the MBCDC Staff during the term of the Contract:
- Creation and development of creative advertising strategy and overall advertising campaign.
- Production and execution of advertising campaign.
- Evaluation of advertising (creative) campaign.
- Provide strategic recommendations/input to MBCDC annual media plan.
- Other related advertising/marketing activities as directed.
- Media planning and buying.
- The MBCDC will require unique, innovative concepts and strategies that will produce quantifiable results. The MBCDC expects to be assigned a permanent team that will take ownership of Mexico Beach’s brand. Frequently changing or ad hoc assignment of personnel will not be acceptable.
- The selected agency, in consultation with MBCDC Staff, will be expected to suggest strategies to expand the impact of the MBCDC’s branding and marketing campaign while allowing for the broadest possible exposure. Such strategies may include maximizing the usage of Cooperative advertising as well as identifying promotional and marketing opportunities, with an emphasis on digital and/or online partnerships.
- The selected agency must have experience and expertise in targeting primarily travel consumers as well as travel industry professionals such as, but not limited to, travel agents, tour operators and meeting planners.
- The selected agency should be able to develop intra-state, inter-state and international campaigns in their respective disciplines.
- It is the MBCDC’s intention to have the selected agency or agencies explore joint-advertising programs which would pair the MBCDC with travel-related advertisers and other hospitality-related ventures, etc.
- Media planning and buying.
MEXICO BEACH COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
102 CANAL PARKWAY
MEXICO BEACH, FLORIDA 32456
Top Public Relations News:
City of Crestwood Issues Website RFP
March Madness & NCAA PR
The Changing Nature of Press Releases
News from Wye Communications, Makovsky, Widmeyer Communications, and London PR
ipadio Announces Involvement in Sport England/Facebook project
Art Stevens Announces Formation of The Stevens Group
Sard Verbinnen: One of America’s Leading Crisis Firms
Leading PR Firms For Queen Of Controversy: Lynn Tilton
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation Seeks Celebrity Relations/ Media Relations Agency
Orange County Sanitation District Issues Communications RFP