Minnesota State is seeking an agency to assist with media buying during a three-month period in the fall of 2018 to promote Minnesota State graduate programs. The budget allocated for all service and deliverables is up to $90,000 for this time period. The SYSTEM OFFICE is requesting proposals for a media buying agency to assist with making media purchases during an initial three-month period during the fall of 2018. The agency will supply media recommendations and proposals to assist Minnesota State in promoting graduate programs available the member state colleges and state universities.
Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (Minnesota State) is the fourth-largest system of higher education in the United States. It is comprised of 37 state colleges and universities with 54 campuses located in 47 Minnesota communities. The system serves approximately 375,000 students each year. Minnesota State is an independent state entity that is governed by a 15 member Board of Trustees. The law creating the system was passed by the Minnesota Legislature in 1991 and went into effect July 1, 1995. The law merged the state’s community colleges, technical colleges and state universities into one system, other than the University of Minnesota campuses. For more information about Minnesota State, please view its website at www.MinnState.edu.
Scope of Work:
- Meet with members of the Minnesota State marketing and communications division to discuss marketing needs.
- Work with various media representatives to gather a variety of proposals on behalf of Minnesota State.
- Supply media buying recommendations to Minnesota State marketing and communications. These recommendations should include but not be limited to digital, radio, native content, out-of-home, television, and sponsorships.
- Assistance to supply Minnesota State with information needed to fulfill creative requirements of media vendors.
- Assist in establishing parameters for measuring and evaluating media buys.
- Proposals for purchasing inventory as needed
- Data that measures and evaluates any media buys made
Minnesota State, System Office
Margie Takash, Administrative Project Support
Marketing and Communications Division
30 7th Street East, Suite 350
St. Paul, MN 55101
Top Public Relations News:
Whole Foods Reeling After Consumer Complaints
Ryanair Voted “Worst” in Customer Service
Is the NFL Slump Hurting Pizza Sales?
England Loses Bid to 2018 World Cup due to Bad PR and Aggressive Local Media
5 Best Blogs to Announce a New Start-up
Businesses Evolve into Social Businesses [Infographic]
Matt Damon Wants Elysian Fields Schools – At Least for His Kids
Kentucky Seeks PR Agency
Ryanair Axes Captain John Goss After 26 Years
University Crisis PR is Sorely Lacking