NC State University, Department of Agricultural and Human Sciences, University Extension system seeks proposals from qualified Contractors to develop, implement, and evaluate a social marketing campaign aimed at reaching low-income mothers of children aged ten (10) and younger across all of the counties in North Carolina. We are specifically seeking Contractors with demonstrated capability in providing Social Marketing Evaluation and Communications Services for SNAP-Ed Implementing Agencies.
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education (SNAP-Ed) grant at NC State University, Steps to Health, facilitates the delivery of nutrition education programs to Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) recipients and those eligible for SNAP across North Carolina. Steps to Health is a federal grant that is housed within the Department of Agricultural and Human Sciences and is delivered through the NC State University Extension system. The social marketing campaign will complement Steps to Health direct and indirect nutrition programming. The campaign will encompass a variety of communication channels that target multiple levels of the social ecological model including the individual, community, and organizational/institutional levels.
Scope of Work:
Specific Work Items:
- Adaptation of the FNV materials and related communications with PHA
- Arrange media purchase, placement, and monitoring with emphasis on online and digital platforms
- Market analysis that includes identifying specific geographic location(s) and size of target audience
- Developing and implementing an evaluation plan that includes surveys of the target audience to determine improved awareness, motivation, and actual dietary changes of recommended nutrition behaviors.
- Develop and implement an evaluation plan that surveys the target audience to determine campaign effects such as improved awareness, motivation, and actual dietary changes of recommended nutrition behaviors.
Top Public Relations News:
NVSTED Issues RFP For Marketing Support and Strategy
Brazil Digital Marketing Agency Sought By United Nations
The Zeno Group: Edelman’s Conflict PR Firm
North Dakota Seeking Marketing Agency For Lottery Work
Q & A With Jason Vines: Former Head of PR for Nissan & Ford
New York PR Boutique: Source Communications, Lou Hammond & Bliss
Getting Back to Basics for Effective Email Marketing
Fake Reviews Don’t Pay
Vyclone: Collaborative Video Editing and Social Sharing
Twitter Abuse – A Perpetually Evolving Scandal