NC State University, Department of Agricultural and Human Sciences, University Extension system seeks proposals from qualified Contractors to develop, implement, and evaluate a social marketing campaign aimed at reaching low-income mothers of children aged ten (10) and younger across all of the counties in North Carolina. We are specifically seeking Contractors with demonstrated capability in providing Social Marketing Evaluation and Communications Services for SNAP-Ed Implementing Agencies.
The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education (SNAP-Ed) grant at NC State University, Steps to Health, facilitates the delivery of nutrition education programs to Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) recipients and those eligible for SNAP across North Carolina. Steps to Health is a federal grant that is housed within the Department of Agricultural and Human Sciences and is delivered through the NC State University Extension system. The social marketing campaign will complement Steps to Health direct and indirect nutrition programming. The campaign will encompass a variety of communication channels that target multiple levels of the social ecological model including the individual, community, and organizational/institutional levels.
Scope of Work:
Specific Work Items:
- Adaptation of the FNV materials and related communications with PHA
- Arrange media purchase, placement, and monitoring with emphasis on online and digital platforms
- Market analysis that includes identifying specific geographic location(s) and size of target audience
- Developing and implementing an evaluation plan that includes surveys of the target audience to determine improved awareness, motivation, and actual dietary changes of recommended nutrition behaviors.
- Develop and implement an evaluation plan that surveys the target audience to determine campaign effects such as improved awareness, motivation, and actual dietary changes of recommended nutrition behaviors.
Top Public Relations News:
District of Columbia Developmental Disabilities Council Issues Marketing RFP
Antenna Group Names Anna Cahill Leonard Its New President, Announces Technology Practice
WIBBCW ISSUES MARKETING RFP
STATE OF ALABAMA, DEPARTMENT OF MENTAL HEALTH
Q &A with Tara Ackaway, CEO of Social Wise Communications
Three Meetings you need to Schedule Right Now
State of Wyoming Seeks Tobacco Prevention Media Agency
WordStream Reveals: Complete Guide to AdWords Matching Options
100 iPad Apps for Public Relations and Small Business
Marketing Agency Needed by Texas Department of Transportation