The county of Passaic, New Jersey is looking for a PR and marketing agency.
The Board is seeking proposals to accomplish the following goals over a one (1) year period:
- Working with the executive staff and Director of Admissions at Preakness, evaluate current marketing strategy;
- Develop a brand for Preakness, highlighting its legacy of care in the community and established record of quality healthcare services for patients;
iii. Present a communications and marketing plan, including print, online, social media, direct mail, and other mediums to reach targeted audiences in the market for services offered by Preakness; and
- Present a budget, inclusive of all fees required to be paid to the respondent, setting forth a comprehensive marketing strategy for Preakness, including but not limited to costs for print, online, radio, and direct mail advertising.
The Passaic County Board of Chosen Freeholders (hereafter “Board”) own and operate the Preakness Healthcare Center (hereafter “Preakness”), a licensed skilled nursing facility with four hundred and six (406) beds located in Wayne, New Jersey. Preakness’s resident populations include sub-acute, long-term care, long-term mental health, behavior management, Alzheimer’s and dementia, hospice, respite, and ventilator dependent services (with or without hemodialysis). Residents are a mix of private pay, Medicaid, and Medicare patients. In operation since 1929, Preakness has developed a legacy of superior healthcare services for those most in need in Passaic County. Building upon Preakness Healthcare Center’s early history of providing hospital services and a home for the indigent, Preakness now provides skilled nursing care for patients with short term medical conditions who are planning a return to home and for residents with chronic, complex medical and psychosocial needs in a state of the art facility.
Scope of Work:
The Board is seeking a qualified firm to execute the following goals related to a comprehensive communications and marketing strategy for Preakness. Respondents should set forth a clear and concise marketing and communications strategy incorporating the following key items:
- A detailed marketing plan setting forth the respondent’s strategy to attract new patients to Preakness, and highlighting Preakness’s record of high quality healthcare services;
- Branding strategy for the Preakness Healthcare Center;
- Targeted media campaign, incorporating online, print, and radio advertisement, with a detailed budget as requested in Part IX of this RFP;
- Direct mail campaign, identifying and setting forth a plan to market Preakness to potential patients and families in the region;
- Comprehensive social media component, setting forth a strategy to raise awareness of Preakness through online channels and a campaign to drive search engine traffic to the Preakness website; and
- Experience and ability to develop graphic design work for online, print, and direct mail marketing materials.
March 16th, 2018
495 River Street
Paterson, New Jersey 07524
Top Public Relations News:
Trump Tweets Energize Morning Joe Audience
PR News from SKDKnickerbocker, Cohn & Wolfe, Black PR Society, Text100, and Ketchum
Wisdom from some of the best in business
Businesses Can Learn from Carol Cone’s Principles
Aussie government apologizes for smearing charity
The Facebook and Instagram Ad Toss-Up
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation Issues Influencer Management RFP
Chase PR vs. Bank of America PR
Virginia Department of Health Seeks Marketing Agency
State of California Issues Media RFP