Guilford County Schools in North Carolina has issued an RFP seeking a marketing firm capable of providing marketing support in the areas of cablecast/website video production and social media to the Guilford Parent Academy (GPA) department.GPA provides information and training on a variety of topics for parents, grandparents and family members caring for children and young people in Guilford County.
Planned by parents and a diverse team of educators and community members, Guilford Parent Academy is designed to help parents help their children succeed at school and in life. Parent Academy is sponsored by Guilford County Schools, the U.S. Department of Education and more than 70 business and community partners.
Scope of Work
- Assistance with high quality, well-written PR support to create an awareness of GPA events, workshops and news happening within our department.
- Assistance with content development, writing and sometimes posting on Guilford Parent Academy’s social media pages through the end of 2018. This includes free posts and also paid advertisements. The goal is to increase the number of likes and interactions on social media pages and direct parents to the vast parent engagement resources available through GPA.
- The production of high-quality cablecast/website videos that provide audiences with information about Guilford Parent Academy and parent engagement resources throughout Guilford County Schools. We need the videos completed from start to finish: conducting interviews, writing, editing, etc. Our expectation is that the videos be high quality, compelling and will encourage audiences to get involved in GPA programs and take advantage of the parent engagement resources available to them through GPA. Guilford County Schools’ television station, GCSTV, will make footage related to GPA available to the selected vendor.
- Assistance with developing marketing collateral including but not limited to flyers, posters, web postings, and news articles.
- Photographers to document events, workshops and any other items requested by GPA.
August 14th 2017 to:
Velicia Moore, Purchasing Agent
ATTN: RFP5963 – Marketing Firm
Guilford County Schools
501 W. Washington St.
Greensboro, NC 27401
French West Vaughan is a leading North Carolina PR agency.
Top Public Relations News:
Customs Agents Stand Against Court Decision – the PR of a Government Divided Against Itself
It’s Lonely At The Top
Public Relations RFP Issued By State of Alabama
American Academy of Pediatrics Issues Creative Content RFP
CloudArena Gets $1.5 Million to Speed Up Hospitality’s Digital Adaptation
Peppercomm Chosen As Public Relations Agency Of Record By Edible Arrangements
SOCIAL MEDIA RFP ISSUED BY SHUSWAP WATERSHED COUNTY
Bitfinex – Largest Bitcoin and Cyber Currency Trading Platform
Bitcoin: The Future or a Flop?
The Marketing Potential of User-generated Video Content