The state of North Dakota, acting through its North Dakota Department of Human Services, Human Resources Division (STATE), is soliciting proposals to develop a comprehensive digital marketing campaign for online recruitment of staff in various state of North Dakota positions across the state. This includes: Regional Human Service Centers, the North Dakota State Hospital, and the Life Skills & Transition Center, all located in the state of North Dakota.
Goals for this project are:
- To increase the number of qualified job applicants for available job roles;
- To assist STATE in achieving staff recruiting goals; and
- To assist STATE in filling hard-to-fill clinical and direct care positions.
Scope of Work:
This announces the intention of STATE to award funds for one entity to: (1) Create online campaigns with the goal of recruiting staff on an as need basis; (2) Target potential applicants through social media, search, and/or other recruiting or online channels; (3) Create awareness for available job openings; (4) Reach both active job seeking professionals and employed professionals considering a career change; (5) Develop and execute a detailed and effective online strategy; and (6) Target potential applicants by occupation, geographical region, or other effective methods.
The successful offeror will be expected to work closely, in a supportive role, with STATE staff, and, including, but not limited to, community partners. The successful offeror will be expected to:
- Develop and detail a comprehensive online recruiting strategy;
- Deploy online recruitment campaigns;
- Create and design all campaign creative, copy, and content (with the exception of job descriptions, job details, and health center or STATE employment information);
- Report on campaign key metrics and progress; and
- Be available for phone calls or teleconferences monthly or more frequently if needed.
December 13, 2017
North Dakota Department of Human Services
Human Resources Division
Attn: Marcie Wuitschick
RFP Number: 325-17-075-072
600 E Boulevard Ave, Dept 325
Bismarck, ND 58505-0250
Top Public Relations News:
Crisis PR: Swami Nithyananda – India’s Leading Spiritual Guru May Be Promoting Sexual Healing
Nairobi, Kenya Government Agency Seeks Public Relations Firm
Valentine’s Day Marketing Strategies: Dunkin’ Donuts
Conferize: Lots of Connecting Implications
Davis County Tourism Issues Marketing RFP
Have You Ever Wanted to Read Your Client’s Mind? Splacer Might Just Be Your Solution
Bezos Reportedly Willing to Testify
Marketing RFP Issued By Department of Public Safety
The 12 Days of Social Media