The state of North Dakota, acting through its North Dakota Department of Human Services, Human Resources Division (STATE), is soliciting proposals to develop a comprehensive digital marketing campaign for online recruitment of staff in various state of North Dakota positions across the state. This includes: Regional Human Service Centers, the North Dakota State Hospital, and the Life Skills & Transition Center, all located in the state of North Dakota.
Goals for this project are:
- To increase the number of qualified job applicants for available job roles;
- To assist STATE in achieving staff recruiting goals; and
- To assist STATE in filling hard-to-fill clinical and direct care positions.
Scope of Work:
This announces the intention of STATE to award funds for one entity to: (1) Create online campaigns with the goal of recruiting staff on an as need basis; (2) Target potential applicants through social media, search, and/or other recruiting or online channels; (3) Create awareness for available job openings; (4) Reach both active job seeking professionals and employed professionals considering a career change; (5) Develop and execute a detailed and effective online strategy; and (6) Target potential applicants by occupation, geographical region, or other effective methods.
The successful offeror will be expected to work closely, in a supportive role, with STATE staff, and, including, but not limited to, community partners. The successful offeror will be expected to:
- Develop and detail a comprehensive online recruiting strategy;
- Deploy online recruitment campaigns;
- Create and design all campaign creative, copy, and content (with the exception of job descriptions, job details, and health center or STATE employment information);
- Report on campaign key metrics and progress; and
- Be available for phone calls or teleconferences monthly or more frequently if needed.
December 13, 2017
North Dakota Department of Human Services
Human Resources Division
Attn: Marcie Wuitschick
RFP Number: 325-17-075-072
600 E Boulevard Ave, Dept 325
Bismarck, ND 58505-0250