The Division of Enrollment Management, Marketing and Communications is seeking proposals from qualified vendors for mobile messaging services, including automated-response bot capabilities and automated system integration with Hobsons Connect CRM to improve engagement with prospective students, increase efficiency of admissions resources and allow for strategic targeted messaging to prospective students who have applied to the university through enrollment. The term of this contract will be from July 1, 2018, or upon issuance of a purchase order, through June 30, 2019, with the university’s option to renew for four one-year terms.
The vision of Northern Illinois University is to be the premier student-centered, research-focused public university in the Midwest, contributing to the advancement of knowledge for the benefit of the people of the region, the state, the nation, and the world.
With this vision, the mission of the University is to promote excellence and engagement in teaching and learning, research and scholarship, creativity and artistry, and outreach and service.
In pursuing our vision and fulfilling our mission, the University values:
- A community of diverse people, ideas, services, and scholarly endeavors in a climate of respect for the intrinsic dignity of each individual
- Access for a broad spectrum of students to high quality undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs that prepare them to be lifelong learners and productive, socially conscious citizens
- Engaged teaching and learning that evolves from the synergy of research, artistry, and service
- Research and artistry in creating, transmitting, expanding, and applying knowledge
- Student success supported through academic and co-curricular programming and activities
- The application of current technology in enhancing and broadening all institutional endeavors
- A system of shared governance that incorporates input from faculty, staff, and students in decision- and policy-making
- Commitment to a public purpose addressing regional, state, national, and global challenges and opportunities
Scope of Work:
- mobile messaging services
- automated-response bot capabilities
- automated system integration with Hobsons Connect CRM
May 8th, 2018
Northern Illinois University
Attn: Procurement Services
Lowden Hall 107
DeKalb, IL 60115
Top Public Relations News:
White House still battling the press, but does Trump even need his media team?
Virgin Mobile Australia Bets on Doug Pitt in Advertising
2021 Marketing Predictions: Community, SEO & Content
Vibrant Brands’ Christopher Quereau on the New Frontier of Virtual Fundraising
Prosperity Southwest Wisconsin Issues Website RFP
CloudArena Gets $1.5 Million to Speed Up Hospitality’s Digital Adaptation
Ontario, Canada Issues Event Management And Communications RFP
Looking Good: Rocking Website Design!
Custer County, Montana Issues Marketing RFP
Weber Shandwick’s Andy Polansky Included into PR News’ Hall of Fame