The Division of Enrollment Management, Marketing and Communications is seeking proposals from qualified vendors for mobile messaging services, including automated-response bot capabilities and automated system integration with Hobsons Connect CRM to improve engagement with prospective students, increase efficiency of admissions resources and allow for strategic targeted messaging to prospective students who have applied to the university through enrollment. The term of this contract will be from July 1, 2018, or upon issuance of a purchase order, through June 30, 2019, with the university’s option to renew for four one-year terms.
The vision of Northern Illinois University is to be the premier student-centered, research-focused public university in the Midwest, contributing to the advancement of knowledge for the benefit of the people of the region, the state, the nation, and the world.
With this vision, the mission of the University is to promote excellence and engagement in teaching and learning, research and scholarship, creativity and artistry, and outreach and service.
In pursuing our vision and fulfilling our mission, the University values:
- A community of diverse people, ideas, services, and scholarly endeavors in a climate of respect for the intrinsic dignity of each individual
- Access for a broad spectrum of students to high quality undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs that prepare them to be lifelong learners and productive, socially conscious citizens
- Engaged teaching and learning that evolves from the synergy of research, artistry, and service
- Research and artistry in creating, transmitting, expanding, and applying knowledge
- Student success supported through academic and co-curricular programming and activities
- The application of current technology in enhancing and broadening all institutional endeavors
- A system of shared governance that incorporates input from faculty, staff, and students in decision- and policy-making
- Commitment to a public purpose addressing regional, state, national, and global challenges and opportunities
Scope of Work:
- mobile messaging services
- automated-response bot capabilities
- automated system integration with Hobsons Connect CRM
May 8th, 2018
Northern Illinois University
Attn: Procurement Services
Lowden Hall 107
DeKalb, IL 60115
Top Public Relations News:
118 24 7 Confirmed as “Directory Heaven” After Winning International Awards
City of Tracy Issues Government Relations & Lobbying RFP
Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation Seeks Marketing Firm
Charley Levine, Legendary Public Relations Pro, Passes Away
Can the iPhone Help Save eBay?
JMPR Public Relations to Handle Media Activities for Freeline Sports
KCSA Strategic Communications: A Subpar Firm
Personal Branding Matters; LinkedIn Launches BrandYou Across Europe
Florida Municipal Power Needs Their Intranet Re-Powered With Digital Media Firm
IMHO: Cloud Content Distribution is a Game