The University seeks to expand our outreach efforts to prospective freshmen through better-targeted recruitment efforts in established territories and new outreach efforts in markets opened to NIU by the recent introduction of a single “in-state” tuition rate for all domestic undergraduates.
The vision of Northern Illinois University is to be the premier student-centered, research-focused public university in the Midwest, contributing to the advancement of knowledge for the benefit of the people of the region, the state, the nation, and the world.
With this vision, the mission of the University is to promote excellence and engagement in teaching and learning, research and scholarship, creativity and artistry, and outreach and service.
In pursuing our vision and fulfilling our mission, the University values:
- A community of diverse people, ideas, services, and scholarly endeavors in a climate of respect for the intrinsic dignity of each individual
- Access for a broad spectrum of students to high quality undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs that prepare them to be lifelong learners and productive, socially conscious citizens
- Engaged teaching and learning that evolves from the synergy of research, artistry, and service
- Research and artistry in creating, transmitting, expanding, and applying knowledge
- Student success supported through academic and co-curricular programming and activities
- The application of current technology in enhancing and broadening all institutional endeavors
- A system of shared governance that incorporates input from faculty, staff, and students in decision- and policy-making
- Commitment to a public purpose addressing regional, state, national, and global challenges and opportunities
Scope of Work:
The University seeks to expand our outreach efforts to prospective freshmen through better-targeted recruitment efforts in established territories and new outreach efforts in markets opened to NIU by the recent introduction of a single “in-state” tuition rate for all domestic undergraduates. We are looking for a third party service provider who specializes in student search, fulfillment and recruitment communication in order to enhance these three initiatives.
Northern Illinois University
Attn: Procurement Services
Lowden Hall 107
DeKalb, IL 60115
Top Public Relations News:
Texas College Issues Advertising RFP
Managerial Delegation in the Professional World
Staunton Tourism Department Issues Marketing RFP
University of Virginia Public Relations & Media Buying RFP
Teachers Think Use of Entertainment Media Hurts Students Academic Performance
Good Partnership: The Foundation of a Successful Startup
Allied Media Projects Issues Website RFP
State of Utah Issues Communications RFP
Firebird International Launches Russia and CIS PR Services
MWWPR Group Sued Yet Again