Franklin County, Ohio Department of Job and Family Services is seeking an agency to develop and implement a Quality Early Learning media campaign. Franklin County Department of Job and Family Services is the local governmental entity responsible for the determination and processing of publicly funded child care (PFCC) program eligibility.
This campaign should take a two-pronged approach to increasing awareness of quality early learning for both providers and parents.
- Develop a project work plan
- Develop a project timeline
- Develop and implement a branding package including:
- logo identity
- message design
- Collateral materials (program brochures, print/digital ads).
- Develop an earned and purchased media strategy, which will include recommendations, facilitation/implementation, and monitoring of public relations and publicity efforts
- Develop and implement a County-wide marketing and communications strategy
- Provide media planning, buying and production services across all types of media
- Monitor, analyze and report on executed campaigns, both purchased and earned
- Provide advice, counsel and assistance on all matters pertaining to communications, marketing, advertising and earned/purchased media
- Develop social media presences recommendations
Proposal Due Date: 3/29/17 to:
Address: 1721 Northland Park Ave, Columbus, OH 43229
Dix & Eaton and Fleishman Hilliard have Ohio PR firm offices.
Top Public Relations News:
Scribe Partners with Marketo, Provides Better Access to Business-Critical Data
PR Agency Needed For Fighting Health Crisis
Marketing RFP Issued By City of Fort Worth
Ogilvy PR Explores Boutique PR Territory
SXSW: Why You Should Be Paying Attention
Awards, Expansion, and News from the Public Relations World
Lynn PR: Strategic Communication Agency
How is Adidas Beating Nike at Its Own Game on Its Own Turf?
Facebook Leaked User Information, Says Symantec
University of Missouri Looks To Engage Digital Marketing Firm