Franklin County, Ohio Department of Job and Family Services is seeking an agency to develop and implement a Quality Early Learning media campaign. Franklin County Department of Job and Family Services is the local governmental entity responsible for the determination and processing of publicly funded child care (PFCC) program eligibility.
This campaign should take a two-pronged approach to increasing awareness of quality early learning for both providers and parents.
- Develop a project work plan
- Develop a project timeline
- Develop and implement a branding package including:
- logo identity
- message design
- Collateral materials (program brochures, print/digital ads).
- Develop an earned and purchased media strategy, which will include recommendations, facilitation/implementation, and monitoring of public relations and publicity efforts
- Develop and implement a County-wide marketing and communications strategy
- Provide media planning, buying and production services across all types of media
- Monitor, analyze and report on executed campaigns, both purchased and earned
- Provide advice, counsel and assistance on all matters pertaining to communications, marketing, advertising and earned/purchased media
- Develop social media presences recommendations
Proposal Due Date: 3/29/17 to:
Address: 1721 Northland Park Ave, Columbus, OH 43229
Dix & Eaton and Fleishman Hilliard have Ohio PR firm offices.
Top Public Relations News:
Destination British Columbia Issues Management of Marketing Strategy RFP
International Public Relations Conference in Abu Dhabi
Howard Rubenstein, Steven Rubenstein & Richard Rubenstein: A Public Relations Dynasty
Twitter Boosts Responsibility Profile by Targeting Political Bots
Lippe Taylor: Committed PR Agency
State of California Issues Media RFP
LOBBYING RFP ISSUED BY CITY OF BOWIE
Kaplow Communications – Right On Target
Weber Shandwick CEO, Ketchum CEO & More
What’s New at Edelman DABO, Mercury Public Affairs, Ketchum, Coyne, and APCO